for Blood Ties

please post more
4/30/2017 c1 Auryi
Great start
3/26/2009 c2 54DramioneLurver
LOL! LOVED the Vaughn eyebrow move! And really, Jack and Irina should've known that their super intelligent CIA agent of a daughter would find out what was going on. Can't wait for the family reunion!
3/26/2009 c1 DramioneLurver
Aw! I so wish this had happened. I've been a fan of Alias from the beginning, but I've never read the fanfic before. I like it! I always loved those Jack/Irina moments on the show. Shame JJA made her all Rambaldi-obessessed and actual bad guy. I so wanted her to be good in the long run. That's why I pretend the last two seasons don't exist. LOL. Anyhow, nice first chapter.
3/14/2007 c5 alias fan
your story is cool please update soonish. i like the way you have softened irina's character. its always good to see charcters from a different light as none of these characters have just one side. it definietly shows them as more human. its a good constrast and you have meshed your story in with the alias world well.how old is the girl anna the final sister? she seems to be doing alot for such a small child. well done keep going.
2/5/2007 c4 bee 3
i'm liking this story. can't wait to see what happens next. please update soon.
2/1/2007 c4 ArodLoverus2001
great job! when are sydney and vaughn coming into this story? plz update soon!
1/24/2007 c3 bluemoon86
Really great story, I really hope you plan to finish it. I hate it when an author abandons a story before it's done
1/10/2007 c3 sherri
I have never reviewed any before so I don't know if I am doing this right. I am really enjoying story so far. Please continue
1/4/2007 c2 2Forsaken Goddess
Good start. Just a few things though:

Sidney is supposed to be spelled as Sydney.

And Yelena (or Elena, depending on who you talk to. Lena Olin pronounced it Yelena in Search and Rescue) was killed in Sevogda not Moscow in Before The Flood.

Once you correct those errors this would be a cool story. I hated that both Jack and Irina died in the Finale.
1/1/2007 c3 cowgirl123
i love it

please update soon

this is a very good story
12/26/2006 c2 4Eyghon
Awesome! Can't wait for them to meet!
21 Page 1 2 Next »