FanFiction.Net

12/16/2021 c1 Mirage
Sweet story
1/15/2013 c1 1dundundunduu
I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS
This is beautiful, this is wonderful, I'm an exploding mess of feelings right now. THis is so good, the characters are perfectly in character as i imagine they would be in this situation, its' adorable and angsty and very, very, very, well written. The plot is adorable and perfect, i just- i can't
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH US!
I love it :) You're a very good author :)
10/23/2010 c1 1DarkKiay
Of Neville being the new Minister of Magic! That had to be my most favorite part...I really like the way you write. :D I have just recently been pulled into Drarry and usually I only read Kag/sess stuff but this is awesome I love it ... Do please keep writing and posting...:D
1/16/2009 c1 jfknvnvfdoignnn
oh I love it! great story!
6/1/2008 c1 16GoodDayKindSir
This story was so sweet, I felt like I was going to cry or have my heart break at some points, but to have a reader feel the charcter's emotions is to be a great writer.
4/8/2008 c1 gaarapanda5
i love christmas =)
12/14/2007 c1 4The Coy Koi
This is so cute!
10/7/2007 c1 11XxDuoDominoxX
KEEP GOING
1/18/2007 c1 7kasmo
Christmas fics are so cute. I'm glad Harry and Draco got over their insecurities, finally. Everyone else could see from miles away that they loved each other.
12/30/2006 c1 5Vampirical.Angel
such a cute story! :)
12/24/2006 c1 11rareslasher
Hm who better to spend the holidays with then slash? :)
12/24/2006 c1 1Snowfalcon
This story was awesome. It was like a whole multichaptered fic all rolled into one chapter and made just for the holidays. You did a great job filling in the backstory in bits and pieces as the story went on instead of a paragraph blab about the whole thing in the beginning. And I just love Draco as the unconfident lost soul. He's just so cute this way. Good thing this story wasn't M because it looks like a toss up as to who's sensitive and eager to please enough to be bottom, but I'm swayed towards it being Harry. He's totally bottom material. lol Merry Christmas!

~Akire
12/23/2006 c1 Jerrika
Could this be the best Holiday Harry Potter fic ever? I don't know - there's an awful lot of them out there. But I must say this: Yours made my heart go all fluttery.

Seriously sweet story.
12/23/2006 c1 9Catchy Turn
Squee! You just made my Christmas Eve absolutely glorious! Oh, a good fluff was exactly what I was needing, thank you so much!