FanFiction.Net
for Once Upon A Time

8/23/2011 c2 1Gyp Dark
Oh, so sorry to see this ended here! Gonna subscribe anyway, you never know! I loved it! Your characters are beautifully shaped, Basta's utter loyalty nicely outlined without being overdone, but clearly an ever-present thought. Capricorn's scorn, also not overdone. I'm most curious about how long it took them to acclimatise and gather followers, to create the organisation that is present in Inkheart. Ah the description of the car, their confusion; it was perfect! Loved this sooooooooooooo much, I really wish there was more! Thanks for writing what there is, and blessed be!
3/6/2010 c2 Welcome2DaHouseOfFun
Really good, liked it! :)
3/31/2007 c2 22Sword Pen
THANK-YOU

Something regarding Capricorn, for once!

Poor guy! He was a fine villain, and he gets barely any fanfic recognition! There are hardly any Capricorn-based parodies on this site- two I know of, one being mine...

Oh, that sounds like advertisement, now! XD Sorry!

Anyway, I'll stop ranting: Your story has an interesting and original premise, there were a few mistakes, but nothing serious or annoying.

I'm interested to see this continue, and congratulations on being the reciever of my longest ever review!

Oh, now it sounds like I'm full of myself... oh dear...
3/28/2007 c2 4Dustianna
I really like how you did this story. After I read the first chapter, i had to go back and check out Inkheart again and reread it again, then I bought it. Thanks for writing so well and update soon!
12/24/2006 c1 5Duckweed
You know it's all one paragraph? The formatting probably got messed up when you uploaded it.