for Naruto Fantasy VII

10/7/2009 c17 17vanished flame
go with this new one its better
6/18/2009 c17 2Elemeffayoh
nice :]
6/1/2009 c17 Necorf
I like this new one I say go for the new.
5/31/2009 c17 2finalsliver
it looks good, but im a little confused as to why there is aerith and aeris, why not have only one?

other than that it looks good and i think it will work quite well.

anywhjo, my vote is for the new one.

ciao for now

n.n
5/31/2009 c17 Tengoku112190
I don't think that this story work work out that well.
5/31/2009 c17 1sharingan dude
I enjoyed this new rewrite better than the original. I like that you created twins and are using both names. Genius!
3/10/2009 c5 31kyosuke-date-the soultaker
you know what would be funny? if you gave jenova a human form and put her with naruto. then he would be sephiroths daddy! XD
3/10/2009 c4 kyosuke-date-the soultaker
now you wanna know the toads name? well, the red one is gamakichi, the yellow fat one is gamatatsu, who always asks for snacks from whoever summons him
3/10/2009 c3 kyosuke-date-the soultaker
okay, you wanted the name of zabuza's blade? its kubikiri honchou, translates to head cleaver or something... and second... could you please give naruto a harem? pwetty pwease? (gives you the puppy dog eyes) i'll be your best fwiend~
12/1/2008 c16 1Red Jeanie
understood and I hope you remember the good time with your grandmother.
7/23/2008 c16 phantomshadowdragon
I'm sorry about your Grandmother, I pray for a peaceful end for her. I hope she's not in a lot of pain.
6/18/2008 c15 9Haru Inuzuka
Aww, sorry to hear your discontinuing this fic. -sigh- And it was very good, too! Gonna check out Insane Writer of Chaos's Profile next, so hope ya keep the good writing either way! =^^=
5/29/2008 c15 7Myra the Dovahkiin
great story. keep writing. That was interesting. Was Naruto an ancient? It's the only reason why He would be a threat to Sephiroth & would hear voices.
3/29/2008 c2 killroy777
airis is wrong its aeris!
11/9/2007 c14 phantomshadowdragon
Aw man. Who's doing "Naruto Fantasy VII" now?
154 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »