for The Third Book

4/17/2013 c2 3Sapphiref1r3
PLZ UPDAtE this is really good
1/4/2011 c2 25Ruby of Raven
Where's the rest of the story? I need to see more! I better see more!
8/3/2010 c1 4Weregaruru924
At the part when ihro and zuko reveals what was going on you used a part from beast wars!
6/3/2008 c1 15dontwaitupxx
THIS WAS BASED OFF THE TWILIGHT ZONE! ! ! The Twilight Zone normally starts off with "Our story begins..." and also "There we see..." and adjectives to describe the scene... and as I read more it was based off of the Twilight Zone story, "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street,"

Not everybody can think that thiws was your work, although it is a very good "dedication". I'm sorry if this sounds rude, and its my fault on my behaf, I just thought I'd let you know since you didn't bother to put "Someone's and somewho's amount of work"
2/12/2008 c2 fish727
can't wait for more
1/8/2008 c2 Obsidian Slasher
helo?

its anybody home

update pls

great story btw
11/4/2007 c2 RainBowAvatar
This is so amazing (btw- this is RainBowAvatar from devianatart- i was reading this for your request) the sort of play-script format is kind of unusual- but it really seems to work for this fan fic- the characters and everything are so good... im still in a lot of indecision about what to draw- i was thinking 1/3 zutara kisses (the dream- kind of smoky passion- dark colours, balcony kiss (not sure whether it was on the balcony...) with the sun setting behind them, or the ying and yang kiss... indecision indecision! which do you want? and do you want it colored on photoshop?
7/20/2007 c2 avatargirl4eva
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
6/22/2007 c2 avatargirl4eva
hey! c'mon people lets get a move on the updates here. this is one of my fave fanfics and i intend on finishing it
6/21/2007 c2 colt321
When will the new chapter be in
4/14/2007 c2 6The Zutara Critic
so good! i lurv the long chappies.
4/12/2007 c2 BrokenHeart2007
I think that Aang can't enter the Avatar state since he's in turmoil with his feelings with Katara and Zuko.

Hey, i'm just rambling, lol. great story, cant wait to read more!
4/12/2007 c2 shana
I really hope that something like this is going to happen though I think Zuko will have more problems to fit in the gAang, but hey that's how I think, the fic is great

I hope to read more of this

keep up the good work
4/11/2007 c2 avatargirl4eva
Omigosh! this is the best post-Season 2 finale fanfic ever!

(fangirl shriek)

i absolutly loved it! keep writing plz

just a sugestion that you use a story/novel format
4/11/2007 c2 5whatsername911
Nice story! I really like it! Keep up the good work!
26 Page 1 2 Next »