for DJ Grows Up

5/12/2019 c1 Rose
Great and awesome!
7/11/2018 c1 Selena Ali
Yeah I um I do like the idea of this but it isn't rated PG ,it is ok and I was confused as I was googling some stuff up about full house were I saw this and thought this wasn't an episode so I logged into it, I do think this is a great idea if your crazy it's like those weird people who just turn sweet little tv show Peppa pig into something totally overated!

I like the idea but in future you should really read it before you post it because the editor done a horrible job
Think before you come into action buddy!
9/4/2017 c2 Bella
It is pretty embarrassing to get your period but it's part of being a women and it gets better
6/4/2017 c1 Guest
The guys didn't have to deal with this since a woman (Becky) conviently came into their lives as DR entered puberty. It would have been a good episode, though. Or having to buy her her first bra.
4/22/2017 c1 2dweiner93
Really like the story. Wish it could have been a real episode.
10/27/2015 c1 Guest
what episode is this from
10/11/2015 c1 the killer
wow just wow pethetic
7/13/2015 c1 Kc
is this a real eposide
12/1/2014 c1 Full house fan
in was looking for the episode
8/9/2014 c1 Gracie Box
Hey dj i got My first period two And it wont Go away And My Mom had to put pads on me
11/27/2013 c1 Guest
Are you a boy? Anyway, the story is good, but not very well written... Having a perios is very awkward, but hey, not that much, she could of cleaned up and then been nervous about telling her dad, but there{s no need to call him to the bathroom, i would have never done that... i got my period when i was just ten years old and i didnt know what was happening so i freaked, but i cleaned up and changed and spent an hour trying to figure out how to tell my mother i was bleeding... i mean, its pretty traumatic for a ten year old to... nevermind, your story is good but unrealistic...
11/7/2013 c1 no one
this is really cool, i wish this was a real episode
9/10/2013 c2 1Sailor Pluto