for Leave It To The Waves

5/7/2009 c1 26UnbelievinglyRandom
aw so cute
4/10/2009 c1 170.lumia.0
Yay, I found it on this site! :P One of my most favorite Jeff/Maria stories!
12/14/2008 c1 Smp1991
i love it great ending!
9/20/2008 c1 16elliexhardy
I loved this story. It was so good and I literally can't get enough of it. It was so well written and everything about it was just so good. I really loved it. Great Job on it!
1/29/2007 c1 21shannygoat
As usual, that was beautiful!

I didn't think it was possible, but I think you just made me fall deeper in love with Jeff. That was just so sweet and romantic and I felt so sorry for him and so proud of Maria.

Excellent job!

Shanny
1/8/2007 c1 23SkittlezLvr79
That was amazing! Jeff and Maria's relationship is fascinating. She's the light to his dark and you know that if he didn't have her, he wouldn't be able to resist the lure of the shadows.

Great job!
12/31/2006 c1 74Sweet Steffie
Very nicely done. It was sweet, angsty and fluffy all the same. Was she a virgin when she had sex with him? Was kinda confusing. But either way, nicely done.
12/29/2006 c1 14SRC
Perfect! This is exactly what I needed to inspire me to finish my fics. I'm so happy that Maria and Jeff are together in this one, they compliment each other so well.

This was awesome.
12/28/2006 c1 13Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker
Aww, I just have to say that this one shot fic was beautifully done. One of the best I've read in a while. I never really thought about a Jeff/Maria pairing before, but now I can totally see it. I loved not only the visual aspect of your fic, but also the different side of Jeff and Maria's personalities you described to us. It gives us writers a possible new direction to write them in. Keep up the great work.
12/27/2006 c1 20Pinayprincesa
aw so adorable! ^_^
12/27/2006 c1 14dollyrot
That was so beautiful! You're a fabulous writer, you wrote that magnificently. Maria and Jeff make a whacky, zany yet adorable couple. Write more soon. :D

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service