for 5 Bizarrely Plausible HPMuppets Crossover Romances

5/21/2013 c1 Anisa Faruqi
I can't see Luna with Kermit, or Gonzo and Hermoine. Luna might do good with Fozzie, or Hermoine for that matter.
7/20/2010 c1 MinionsOfTheNachoArmyUnite
*Cough.*

I'll be honest, here- there are certain things that I never thought I would read, even in fanfiction. And this story practically defines the pairings that I thought I never would see. That said, Oh. My. God. It works, really. Beaker/Fred&George especially got my mind working in a weird way.
7/24/2009 c1 72MushroomWings
*falls on back laughing*
7/14/2009 c1 2MadroxMR
Hi there. I popped in here because I couldn't imagine anyone crossing 'Harry Potter' with the Muppets. I mean I know people like to cross Harry with everything, but I wasn't expecting this. Surprisingly, I found it to be quite cute. Beaker/Fred and George was my favorite, followed by Sirius/Rolf and Hermione/Gonzo. The last one was a pretty hard to imagine pairing, but I loved Hermione's last line. Yes Hermione, that's all boys think about. ;)
1/14/2009 c1 skrybspryt
Thank you for the laugh I got from this story, I desperately needed it.
6/24/2008 c1 151Qoheleth
Dear marginaliana:

It's always delightful to find a hitherto unexplored yet oddly plausible angle on one's favorite series. When one finds five of them at once, the joy can scarcely be contained. Five stars.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
5/20/2008 c1 28Kore-of-Myth
I love this story so much - there aren't many Muppets stories out there and I love them so much! Do you think you could pick one of these and fully extend it to a full length fic? Please? *big eyes*

Keep Writing!
5/11/2007 c1 Mallie
Oh. My. God.

This is twisted.

I LOVED IT!

Especially Hermione and Gonzo.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
5/10/2007 c1 6Spotted One
OMG! The people in my office think you have too much time on your hands, I think you are a genius. But to be fair, they tend to think me strange.

I shall remember this in times of great woe and sorrow and laugh. I only hope I'm not rolling on the ground in hysterical laughter at a funeral. Yeah, that'd be bad.

Thanks for the laughs,

~jp
1/10/2007 c1 3Professional scatterbrain
Hehehe, darling fic. I adored number 2, I can just imagine Luna romancing poor Sam. I also though number 4 was a cute idea, though I doubt Miss Piggy would allow it to fly - Kermit has definatly got her name on him.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service