for In The Dark

3/16/2009 c10 loveheart41
simply wonderful! I love the ending!
1/31/2008 c10 25Lorien Urbani
Eek! I'm so slow and foolish sometimes. A couple of days ago, I realized you reposted this fic here and I wasn't reading it! I'm so sorry...No excuse for me. Well, I didn't tell you that, hehe, but for the last three days, I've been reading this fic and finished it now. It's only right that I leave you a review, though short! As you know, I loved this fic the first time I read it, and it was great fun to re-read it. It's one of my fave fics of yours, very dark, very captivating, also romantic. A great gothic romance, with some beautifully dark and even detective elements. Really, totally awesome!

I'm always pleased with your writing, Otto. Cheers!
5/14/2007 c4 Michelle
I love this story but there're a few grammar unfortunate typos. Like "...Erik crapped her arm and guided..." and "perhaps we should take a cap back to home" and "took a glow from his right hand"
2/1/2007 c10 1Timeflies
Interesting story and glad that it wasn't lost. You did a good job of telling it. Mistakes are easy to correct and will enhance your story. Thank you.
1/20/2007 c10 AMT
Great Ending! It was a wonderful story!
1/20/2007 c1 Timeflies
This is a good story, you errors don't detract from the story. You can correct them in time.
1/17/2007 c9 AMT
Very Nice, Please continue!
1/17/2007 c9 1Kalaia
You stopped at a cliffhanger! Post soon please!
1/16/2007 c7 neko
update1

please update!
1/16/2007 c8 nek0-chan
i really love this chapter,please update.

here you show more of erik's past.
1/15/2007 c8 AMT
Wonderful, I can't wait till the next post!
1/11/2007 c7 AMT
Great! Please Continue!
1/10/2007 c6 AMT
Please continue
1/8/2007 c1 ivyqueen toon
very touching story,i like it from the beginning to the latest chapter,please update.
1/8/2007 c2 firmingirl
very good,very,very good

hope you update anytime soon.
22 Page 1 2 Next »