for A Whole New World

5/16 c37 kushka
Great story
4/4 c10 WeisseHex
I think that soon Harry will be molting, right? And then he will look young again!
3/22 c25 Guest
On chapter 25. I hope this doesnt turn into a harry/legolas romance.

Would much rather have them just be total bros.
3/18 c37 SunPho3n1x
This has been such a great story! I loved Harry on his adventures. It had a very engaging plot. Thank you for writing this.
2/18 c37 gginsc
I missed the Legolas/Harry romance notice. While I think this Harry was rather pathetic it matches with JKR's book character. Still, I mostly enjoyed the story. I wish you had written Harry as a stronger character, however.
2/7 c37 2Equinox67
Firstly: To the idiots complaining about lack of slash warnings, READ THE TAGS, it clearly says 'romance' and then Harry and Legolas. Sure it could be more obvious but anyone with half a brain can figure that one out, Christ! It's ridiculous to degrade such a brilliant piece because of a lacking clear slash warning, get your priorities right people!

Second: WOOOOO! I'm so happyyyyy. I read this a couple of years ago and remember being heartbroken that it was unfinished. Now I stumbled across it by chance and to my absolute delight it's finished and bloody fantastic as well. I loved this story, thank you so much!
1/30 c1 Guest
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

1/25 c1 Guest
There's nothing better than starting on a new story just to discover that it's a slash story. No, wait... I meant the opposite; there's nothing worse...

I don't understand the need some authors have, to trick people into reading slash. It's not going to make anyone appreciate it if they didn't do so before. The only reason the author might have that I can think of, would be to make sure they get troll reviews that they in turn then can get some sympathy for receiving?

Despite the above mentioned I'll still add this: thank you for uploading your stories for people to enjoy, yours might not be my cup of tee, but people other than me presumably get some enjoyment from reading this.

Still a dick move to trick people to read slash when theh don't want to though...
1/1 c1 139rebecca-in-blue
It looks like this crossover is off to a good start! I like how well your writing style matches the world of Middle Earth, although it does feel a bit heavy at times.
12/29/2021 c37 Guest
This is Harry/Legolas slash btw
12/23/2021 c37 16magicanimegurl
This is beautiful. Harry got a chance at happiness and love. A place that he can call home with others who live as long. He was able to fully destroy what was left of Tom. Love this. Write on!
12/23/2021 c1 catonmic33
Very nice work for a first chapter. Clicking next right now ;)
12/6/2021 c37 3Anavas88
I’ve got to be honest. I have never liked crossing stories and yet…this has changed my mine irreversibly. Your writing was so magical! I loved it! Harry was as wonderful and strong and self conscious as ever. I love how you wrote him! People tend to forget that he was human and had many moments of self doubt! However, he always comes through miraculously! I loved every moment and wished for more. Thank you very not only changing my mind about crossovers but giving such an enchanting story!
11/16/2021 c1 Dayside
I feel hoodwinked into reading yaoi. Shame on you author.
11/4/2021 c37 ironhair
Hilarious that the "guest reviewer" says he's out but continues reading. What a confused soul full of "misery".
2,187 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »