for A Whole New World

4h c30 Kylie K Snow
OMG I LOVE YOUR WRITING SOOOOO MUCH IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I NEED TO KNOW IF HARRY AND LEGOLAS GET TOGETHER! PLEASE TELL ME THEY DO! ANS YOU ARE AMAZING AT WRITING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
1/4 c30 iPod reader
I'm at an impasse: if the seed was a branch then couldn't it not be infused with the father of eclipse?┬┐
12/30/2020 c30 drucifer000
great story! I hope harry gets his transformations figured out!
12/27/2020 c30 Martinaachann
Me encanta esta historia! Espero con ansias la actualizaci├│n :)
12/19/2020 c30 Sedracus
Bah. Slash.
12/12/2020 c30 Life's a dream
Oh poor harry, although im glad he didnt tranform into a basilisk instead and make things worse. I hope he can heal and find Eclipse within him again!
And Harry and Legolas kissed! How seeet :) its lovely how they care for each other

Thank you again for writing! Hope this pre xmas period isnt too busy for you and all is well ! :)
12/10/2020 c30 Wishfull-star
That was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
12/10/2020 c30 BlueCaesar
With very little evidence to back my feeling up, the idea of an 18th century style ball in LOTR feels really off to me. A feast or banquet in a great hall seems more in-line with the culture.

Also, poor Harry! Who do people think they are, demanding miracle tears from him? At least he was finally able to get some action from Legolas!
12/10/2020 c30 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
12/10/2020 c30 geekymom
Fantastic chapter!
12/10/2020 c30 TheBeauty
I wonder why people didn't think he healed Arwen. After all he did use a magical seed to help her and save her life.
12/10/2020 c30 15Gembomz
I love this so much, thanks for updating. I am looking forward to the next part
12/9/2020 c30 sknslt
I don't review very often (for the longest time, I just read stories as a guest), but I just wanted to add to your collection of reviews, critiques, and praise.

I really like this fic. There are just the perfect amounts of foreshadowing, small whispers of hints of what's to come, subtle weaving of prose where the language neither feels so dense, reading smoothly but with a practiced artistry. You've done well to write Harry as a character in LotR where he still feels true to himself, yet jaded and guarded because of his past experiences, before suddenly being transported to a new world where his skillset becomes an equalizer in the important battles against the wicked.

The reviews that veer more towards criticism are a bit harsh in my opinion; I can understand where they're coming from, but I feel that they've written them from a perspective that didn't see the larger picture of what you're manipulating and shaping by melding two separate worlds into one. I hope that you continue to post both be inspired to write and post frequently! Harry and Legoland as you've written them are incredibly charming as a dichotomous pair with distinct compliments and traits that make sense for their coupling.
12/9/2020 c30 13Serpent91
Well written indeed!
12/9/2020 c30 DarkRavie
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
2,086 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »