FanFiction.Net
for Fall Through

1/15/2018 c9 malita23
Can u plz update when u can
2/7/2017 c9 RoseQuartz52
I need more of this please, this is great
7/18/2016 c9 Guest
Please update soon I think they should realise each other soon
12/21/2015 c9 loretta537
i really like this story and hope you update it soon
10/13/2015 c6 1bloodydarkangel
Professor sprout is described as a rather round woman with flyaway hair and dirt smudged on her face
7/24/2015 c9 Guest
It's been four years. Please update. I really want to read this PLEASE UPDATE.
5/12/2015 c9 Guest
Oh please continue this story; it's simply wonderful
3/10/2015 c9 Guest
Did ya get to the part where Harry meets Shuichi personally yet?
12/11/2014 c9 5Sakiq-Sakik
Update soon! i still love this story! more!
9/30/2014 c9 Guest
I'm waiting for the two to actually meet, but if it were me writing this, I'd keep them apart for a little while longer then have Kuronue and Kurama not realize the other person until the right moment. Predictable or not, it works.
9/28/2014 c9 Guest
I bookmarked this so you better update when you can
8/15/2014 c9 Guest
omg ahhhhhh! just fall in love already! (but seriously great job, I love how ur taking it slow and getting all of those wonderful details in, im just upset because I cant keep reading) please post another chapter soon!
8/13/2014 c9 1Kittens Kat
I LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
8/1/2014 c9 7xxSnowxxAngelxx
How long will it take Kurama and Kuronue to figure out about each other? Is Kuronue going to be able to learn to use his youki better? I can't wait to see his and Kurama's reactions to the toad-woman... though i feel that is an insult to toads (Naruto-series toad summons are awesome, and so it would be like an insult to them to refer to Umbridge as a toad woman...)
5/22/2014 c9 107kirallie
Interesting. Nice to see a crossover of these two that hasn't for some unknown reason made Harry a girl. Why do people do that and ruin a good story idea? So will Harry recognise his old friend? Guessing that since he wasn't allowed out the dementors couldn't get passed the wards to attack? Hope you continue
307 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »