for Love or Not

1/27/2012 c1 101DrinkingAlcoholicRainbows
This was the best out of the eight, methinks. :)
2/16/2010 c1 4Emerald Falchion
Aww, you make me so sad sometimes... from the beginning, the story had an undertone of bitterness, but it was still relatively upbeat. And then you just had to go and break my poor heart when James got married and then again when he died. Wah! But I love them all for it, even though they make me sniffle. The only issue I had was the continuity of the story as a whole, but of course which I realized they're all separate drabbles after reading them for the second time. So to summarize: I love them, I love them, and guess what? I love them!
12/1/2007 c1 1Recalcitrant Lover
Wow. Who knew such an impact could come from such short bursts of memories? I really thought it was going to be cute and happy for a while there. Then slowly, it progressed into something crazy depressing.

But, in Chocolate Surprise, I got a wee bit confused. Who was preggers there? Just trying to get my barrings.

It's one of those things where you have to read through it a couple of times to get the whole picture. It moves so fast, and the action never stops. But that's what I love about it!

Great work! I hope your new one works just as well as this one did!
3/7/2007 c8 10smittyloveshpfic
i loved ALL the recent ones!
3/5/2007 c8 40immovinout