for Blessed with a Curse

8/20/2012 c3 Pokecidra
WOW
4/13/2008 c3 Yoshi Yamakaze
It's a nice story but I can't take the feeling that it's not finish, maybe a sequel prehaps or a continuation.
2/13/2008 c3 mwc01
This is a good story, and I hope you pick back up and continue this, because this isn't a way to end any story.
9/14/2007 c3 Tyler T
Hey Serpo15,

This is a cool story! It goes into more detail about the cursing abilities of a ninetails, which is rare. It also gives me so many questions. Are the 3 markings on each side of natan's face supposed to be like the 6 tails of a vulpix? Also, what is the marking accross his forehead? Is it it supposed to be that curly thing on top of a vulpix's head? What is it's signifigance. Since he becomes more vulpixish every time he uses his power, will his outside appearance start to change? his personality? or maybe something else entirely. Anyways, since you haven't updated this story since April I'm assuming you've abandoned it. Personally I would like to see it picked back up. Especially with the enigmatic kind of transformation this is. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Tyler T the pikafan
9/14/2007 c3 zyperis
This chapter is the end? That's like ending with a cliffhangar! You should write more about what happens after they escape the pack.
8/2/2007 c3 4Jolteon Master
I like it you need to finish it I'd really like to see what happens to Nathan and don't tell me it's complete because there is no way a story this good is complete don't let it end like Werepokeism.
7/5/2007 c3 4Fan Boy 101
Wow! This is a good story! But is it really over? Please write more!
6/26/2007 c3 Anonymous
COMPLETE? You must continue the story! Its too good to be finished! Really, too many questions and stuff.
4/30/2007 c3 22Latiwings
cool

is Latias going to appear?
4/27/2007 c3 2Foxyjosh
Another great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next
2/27/2007 c1 SmashQueen
Cool. This is a first: Kid transformed into a Pokemon. I kinda grew outta Pokemon but this got me right back in. Maybe I'll actually start my 'sucked in' fanfic for Pokemon finally. ...Though probably not. Between that, Tossed in Space, and Sly as a Cooper I wouldn't have time.

I'll look for an update!
2/24/2007 c2 1HaloEver
wow... this is really cool!
2/23/2007 c2 8Spontaneite
This is REALLY great, please update soon, I want to know what happens.
2/22/2007 c2 2Foxyjosh
This is a good chapter. Complete? I hope not. There are too many unanswered questions. The biggest one of those would be: what happens next?
2/6/2007 c1 1Drunk Suika
This story seems quite intriguing, I do hope you continue this.
22 Page 1 2 Next »