for Anti Sue

8/16/2010 c1 2Nanook026
Hey!

I guess I got beaten to it. I actually started writing a similar story... what would really happen if a Mary-Sue showed up. I flatter myself that it was funny. I never posted it though...

This was great. Though I do write OCs and romance, I still very much enjoyed this.

In my own version, I actually wrote about how she went around sexually harrassing the characters.. which I think added a little... je ne said quoi to it.

Very entertaining!
3/13/2010 c1 30GoonieGirl
Kind of funny. I guess? Didn't really get the meaning of it. But the ending was funny enough.
9/21/2008 c1 3Xxwolfy-chanxX
i'm sorry I hate the story she sounds like a dumb ass..."like omg" "like" "like..." she says that way to much it is really creepy!
7/30/2007 c1 15zevie
Bwahahahaha!

Like, awesome.
4/23/2007 c1 Colli
like...omg XD

that was so funny!your a great spoof/parody writter!

!

collineesh
4/8/2007 c1 Pictures
:) lmao they ran away from a cel phone?

That was great!
3/26/2007 c1 5Rinabee
OMG that was so funny! lol. I cant stop laughing! good job! lolololol. I wouldn't be surprised if this happened in real life despite the odds.
3/7/2007 c1 BloodFat
Who the hell's Matt Dillon? Some sushi-eating peckerwood?
3/4/2007 c1 29Maddiecake
Lovely! xD

Haha, I can totally see Bob running away from a cell phone.

Matt Dillon should be proud! Every Outsiders-obsessed girl wants to have his baby... for the most part. I wouldn't touch him because he was in Herbie Fully Loaded

but I digress :]
1/9/2007 c1 65Amanita Jackson
brilliance, brilliance i tell you! not that you don't already know...

in any case...you have just made my day. excellence and geniousence. i love it, i just love it!
1/5/2007 c1 Michelle
“Like, I can fight!” she shouted, and everyone started to laugh.

“You can’t put on a hat and wash off your makeup and look like a man, Lindsay. Go away,” Steve said, and the rumble continued.

Forget this, I can fight! Lindsay said to herself and ran out into the middle of the rumble and took on the biggest Soc she could find, despite the fact that he was over 6 feet tall and she was a little under 5. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending how you look at it, this wasn’t a rumble that Ponyboy could participate in. Unfortunately for Lindsay, she only realized it was a weapon rumble when she got stabbed in the chest 17 times by people angered by her antics

Haha, oh the most hated Mary-Sue.

The one that's beautiful and completely tough, and, the one I bet we've complained to eachother about, because we complain to eachother about everything.

Haha, that part was hilarious though.

But then again, all the other parts were too.
1/5/2007 c1 Jennifer
Very...um...interesting! Yes, that's the word. I liked this somewhat better than your other stories. Also amusing. Like, oh my GOD, I couldn't stop laughing! "!" That was halarious! Great story! We need more like these on fanfiction!
1/5/2007 c1 1thegirlwhoplayedwithfire
Lmfao.

Like, Sarah, like, this was like, totally ~

Uh, sorry. Anyways. I loved the last part where her phone rang and Bob ran away. :D
1/3/2007 c1 9look at the stars
lol. hilarious.
1/2/2007 c1 21This One is Dead
OMG! XD This was so hilarious! IMO That's so what would happen if a girl went in those times.

Oh god...I need to breathe XD *is a helpless laugher*