for HackRevenge vol 1: Nightmare

9/27/2013 c1 2plamondomic92
i like it
10/30/2008 c3 melodybutterfly
omg this is a totally brilliant story i especially enjoyed the fight between pi and silver. please continue.
10/18/2008 c3 6saiyan prince1
interesting this is
9/29/2007 c3 14Spanano
Omg, that awesome! You know wat would be cool, if if AIDA or Cubia somehow NEARLY PK Haseo...*drool* awesome... but anywho by nearly I mean like 1 or 2 HP left...lol i
7/30/2007 c1 3shadowzerover5
I love it nice story

I hope you update soon
4/28/2007 c3 660582
I love the Alkaid X Haseo pairing. And Alkaid is one of my favorite characters, I can't wait for Vol. 2. This story is pretty good. I liked the part where Alkaid and Haseo met at school. And some other parts made me laugh, too. I can't wait to see what Ryou and his friends will do on the weekend.

I think there's just a couple of spelling errors, and use of the wrong word. Like, using the word "Board" instead of "Bored". And I think you mis-spelled the word "Yeah", too. I hope I don't sound mean, I'm just trying to help.

-Red Frost
3/25/2007 c3 2Yamimaru
Umm, Cubia was never a Phase. He's the antiexistence to the Key of the Twilight. Probably the best interpretation of Cubia's nature is that he was created to oppose any player recieving part of Aura's power in some way, such as Kite's bracelet or Haseo merging with Skeith.
3/24/2007 c3 52YinYangWhiteTiger
OMG... Haseo is friends with Tabby in the real world...
3/24/2007 c2 YinYangWhiteTiger
I like ilke it il like itXD great job on the story
3/24/2007 c1 YinYangWhiteTiger
hmm... good luck XD!

I like how u did it... but what happen to Ovan!XO
3/24/2007 c3 Jimbob86
Alright! This is starting to get good! Looking foward to the next one. Good Job!
3/13/2007 c1 2RagnaroksRiot
Spoilers: Not to be critic but you know abouth Haseos Xth Form and his dual gunswords right? Skeith now has wings on his back that are homing swords and his scythe is just flowing energy but its still stronger and quicker though. Hey maybe Haseo uses that form in the final battle! (0.0)
2/14/2007 c2 Seikyuu
A HaseoxAlkaid pairing huh? Hehehe...you can't see many of those. I think this is one of the first ones to focus on their pairing.

Anyways, I'm a fan of this pairing(so's HaseoxAtoli; wierd huh?) so I'll be waiting your next update! :)
1/23/2007 c1 Jimbob86
Wonderful. I love the HaseoxAlkaid releationship, and G.U. in general but their are hardly any fics about it. In fact this may be the first HaseoxAlkaid fic ever. I can't wait for more. Keep it up!
1/13/2007 c2 5Sylis
Cool! Not enough .hack/G.U. Fan fics now. I'll make sure to read every chapter so post them soon!
19 Page 1 2 Next »