for Ambush

1/3/2007 c1 1Samjacklover aka Sammy
Great one again Rachelly!
1/3/2007 c1 15Starliteyes17
Woah! What a cool concept, Rachelly. Love this idea of the boys getting sidelined by so many hunters at once. Is Gordon going to make an appearance eventually?

Thought it was a cool twist with Ellen calling Dean, "Sam". I take it she didn't want to alert the hunters holding her captive that Dean was also with Sam? At first I thought she was in on it, but I love how you turned it around so that Ellen and Jo are on the boy's side instead. Awesome work, I could totally see all the action taking place as it unfolded.

Ah! Cliffhanger! No! ;D Can't wait to see where you take us with this.
1/3/2007 c1 stjra
Excellent start, can't wait to see where you take us! I'll keep a look out for this one, especially seeings the alerts are down! Thanks for sharing!
1/3/2007 c1 LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie
You've snagged my attention. Please update this soon.
1/3/2007 c1 Ash8
Love it. Can't wait for more!
1/3/2007 c1 9nolongeractivedfgdfgd
Oh, I really like it so far. Keep going!
1/3/2007 c1 1bally2cute
Whew, that was intense! I'm itching for more!
1/3/2007 c1 153Phx
Wow. Fast paced beginning. I did laugh though when I read that there were exactly 11 hunters after them. It just struck me funny. I was like 'that's an odd number'!

I love how Dean is so subtly protective in the beginning but then comes out in full force once the threat is realized. I am not a big Ellen and Jo fan so I was actualling yelling at Dean to just get Sam out of there and not to be worried about them - though I knew he couldn't. LOL!

Excellent start. Now if only the alerts would come back up, huh?
1/3/2007 c1 InSecret
So I'm a little worried about the boys... Interested to see where you're taking this. Keep on!
1/3/2007 c1 10Dolen Feredir
Uh oh! Things aren't looking good for the boys! That was very well done and I'm really looking forward to the next part.
1,660 « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111