for Ambush

1/30/2021 c1 22BruisedBloodyBroken
nice :)
3/22/2020 c10 Guest
Is my third time reading this story and every time I read it I am more and more impressed you are genuinely gifted and you've captured our boys and their truest keep up the good work!
4/24/2019 c1 24copperheadstails
I read this story once before but I don't think I left a review. I love how AWESOME the action is. the Angst is heartwrenching and wonderful
4/20/2019 c29 Connie Coulbourn
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Can't wait to read more.
1/20/2019 c1 stedan
I dont know if you still read the reviews, but I felt I had to say something anyway. I read this story after a reccomendation and gave it a try and I really havent regrettet it. What a emotionally rollercoaster. I read the whole story in less than two days. I couldnt stop reading. Im glad I hadnt to wait until a new chaper was published and could read the whole story at once. Thanks for writing this story, I really enjoyed reading it.
12/10/2018 c13 lol
" huh " ( sigh ) .
Okay so I can't discribe my feelings right now.
This is so thrilling and heartwarming at the same time , glad to see Sammy alright although I know it's not gonna last long .
Good job .
10/28/2018 c8 reannablue
I’m reading a couple chapters a night. It’s hard to have the self control to not stay up all night reading. You are making it so hard to be a responsible adult. ;)

Loving every word!
10/27/2018 c2 reannablue
I know you wrote this 11 years ago but I had to say I’m loving your start!
6/20/2018 c29 Tumbler-Tidbits
YAY HAPPY ENDING! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and you have an amazing talent! I laughed, I cried, I nearly crapped my pants lol. Your detailed descriptions painted a picture in my mind and allowed me to “watch” this as an episode unfolding! Amazing work!
6/20/2018 c28 Tumbler-Tidbits
It’s so good to see the boys “home” again! Now they can heal and get back to their normal. Hopefully Sam’s scream is only from a nightmare, fingers crossed!
6/20/2018 c27 Tumbler-Tidbits
This chapter was hard, I felt like the boys, waiting to hear about Sammy! I’m glad he’s awake but it pained my heart to hear about his sedation and crying out for Dean :(

BTW the nice fat nurse... I get the feeling she is one miss Missouri Mousley! Hmmmmm...
6/19/2018 c26 Tumbler-Tidbits
Just when you think the boys are home free :( Come on Sammy keep fighting!
6/19/2018 c25 Tumbler-Tidbits
Whew! Dean and Joshua showed up just in time! Thankfully sam only suffered one strike with the Devil instrument and Dean took that sadistic bastard down! Ahhhh I hope it’s smoother sailing from now on!
6/19/2018 c24 Tumbler-Tidbits
Omg I haven’t even started the chapter yet and your terminology 101 already has my stomach twisted in knots! They cannot beat Sammy! Please no! THIS IS NOT A DEATH FIC, THIS IS NOT A DEATH FIC (Inhales deeply)
6/19/2018 c23 Tumbler-Tidbits
OH MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING! I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF THIS I CAN TAKE! PLEASE LET THE BOYS AND BOBBY BE OK!
1,660 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »