for Ambush

6/19/2018 c22 Tumbler-Tidbits
This chapter was awesome! Sam kicking Dean off the bed, finally going outside, INTO a store! But OMG Deans anxiety in the mini mart had me a nervous wreck! I too keep waiting for the other shoe to drop...
6/19/2018 c21 Tumbler-Tidbits
It is so great to finally see the brothers on the mend both physically and emotionally! I’m loving seeing the sensitive side of dean and the stubborn side of Sammy.

Just an after thought, I hug a pillow when I sleep and I thought it was weird, I didn’t know other people did the same lol
6/19/2018 c20 Tumbler-Tidbits
Omg It broke my heart tonhear Sammy spill his guts about not wanting to live The thong is on the show, both Adam and Dean have had these feelings of themselves but they are never fully articulated like they can be in writing. They each have the other one to pull them out of the darkness and it is so wonderful to see them fight! ALWAYS KEEP FIGHTING
You have an amazing talent my friend keep up the great work!
6/18/2018 c19 Tumbler-Tidbits
Oh no what’s Joshua dealing with that isn’t supernatural? Are more people hunting Sam?! The entire scene when Dean just held Sam’s numb hand omg I had tears in my eyes, it was so wonderful! Amazing work!
6/18/2018 c18 Tumbler-Tidbits
Thank Chuck for Bobby! Hopefully now the boys can FINALLY recover!
6/18/2018 c17 Tumbler-Tidbits
Aye aye aye can poor Sammycatchh a break?! Now he’s rejecting the life saving blood that he needs and Dean is stubbornly bleeding to death while he makes sure Sam survives... Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
6/18/2018 c16 Tumbler-Tidbits
Thank Goodness for Bobby! I thought for sure Deanhad been shot and I had to reread that paragraph to make sure I wasn’t fooling myself lol! And the whole closet debacle OMG! Awesome awesome awesome
6/18/2018 c15 Tumbler-Tidbits
Ahhhhh Dammit! Of course the sharpshooter is one of the best and skillfully trained and can fucking kill without looking... Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just when you think things are going to go there way the unexpected happens! Awesome writing, your keeping me in the edge of my seat!
6/18/2018 c14 Tumbler-Tidbits
This chapter was awesome! All the feels! I would prefer smooth sailing for the boys from here, you’ve tortured them enough! But something tells me that is t going to happen...
6/18/2018 c13 Tumbler-Tidbits
Hopefully Dr. Reynolds is not involved! And finally Sammy is passed the worst of the withdrawals! It was interesting to read Sam’s viewpoint as he was convulsing, I enjoyed the alternate perspective! Awesome Job, now please heal our boys! Lol
6/18/2018 c12 Tumbler-Tidbits
Our poor boys! They are hurting so bad it’s heartbreaking :( great chapter!
6/18/2018 c11 Tumbler-Tidbits
Thank you for your authors notes! Without them I wouldn’t be able to read! I was starting to hate you again and then you threw me for a loop with the dream! I literally grabbed my chest and gasped! You my friend have an amazing talent!
6/17/2018 c10 Tumbler-Tidbits
Poor Sammy and Dean :( thank God Bobby and Dean are quick shots! Who is behind the poisoning of Sammy’s IV? The trusted doctor? The insistent nurse? WTF!
6/17/2018 c9 Tumbler-Tidbits
Ahhhhh I hate you again lol I’m glad Gordon is dead but wtf did he do to Sammy and how? Dean or Bobby were constantly watching him! That means it was an inside job?! WHO?
6/17/2018 c8 Tumbler-Tidbits
Sammy still has a lot of healing to do! Hopefully they can take out Gordon and get Sam back to a hospital to continue recovery. BUUUUT based on the fact that there are 29 chapters, something tells me that won’t happen and things are going to get worse before they get better!
1,660 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »