for One Drunken Night

5/2/2016 c26 nhelms31288
Please continue
7/13/2013 c26 Shara'e
I really need you to update! Great Story! :)
7/3/2013 c26 Mccann
Please please update! I love your story abd the way you tell it!
1/31/2013 c26 Leenababy
Please update soon. I would love to know what happens next like Brandon cheating on Jude and getting caught and Tommy dumping Eden for Jude. Love the story so far
12/31/2012 c26 iamvee26
Update please
10/14/2012 c26 Guest
Please finish this
6/27/2011 c26 RANDOMREVIEWER98
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I SRSLY MADE AN ACCOUNT JUST SO I COULD REVIEW YOUR AMAZINGLY AWESUM STORY :):):):)
3/20/2011 c26 9WinchesterSurvivor
Great story update soon
12/27/2010 c26 ellie141516
This was such a sweet chapter after so long, please say though that it will eventually end being jude and tommy again, coz i don't like brandon or eden lol perhaps the eden and brandon would be good for each other instead coz they are both horrible people lol x
10/24/2010 c26 6Samantha Rice
I like it! Really, I do. I am currently backstage at my high school's production of Dracula, our newly established theatre program's first show, by the way. This story has gotten me through some tough rehearsals and our 3 shows. I just wanted you to know that this story is wonderful and I would love it if you could update!

-Samantha
6/21/2010 c28 ellie141516
you haven't written this in ages but i'm glad you have now! i thought this chapter was brilliant then again you used quotes from instant star so who wouldn't love that! i can't wait to find out what happens at judes birthday, you can kinda tell that brandon has cheated though as you have based it a lot more around the actual tv show in the last couple of chapters which i think is great and can't wait to read more!
6/7/2010 c28 Heidi Brookehurst
Glad to see you back. Hope yo see more soon.
6/1/2010 c28 5101ISFAN
Wow, I just read this story, and I LOVE IT! Please, please, PLEASE update soon, like today maybe?(:
5/30/2010 c28 jhall1394
good chapter write more soon!That's great about college!If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! Please go to these websites /pf/index.php?u=@ChairmanNick and /contact/Pages/default.aspx just copy and paste the websites in your computer and write letters asking to bring Instant Star back! Nick Cannon is the new chairman of Nickelodeon. Please write and spread the word! I really appreciate it! Please DO NOT GIVE UP!
5/27/2010 c28 3thatgirl2006
This was great. Can't wait to see what happens next. Congrats on school! It's so exciting!
281 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »