for One Drunken Night

5/26/2010 c28 shadylady21
So excited to see an update for this story. I can't believe Angel just threw open the shower curtain. She just cracks me up. I'd love to have her as a friend. I'm wondering how this parties going to turn out. Can't wait to read more.
5/25/2010 c1 1twinkle951
sounds good!
5/25/2010 c28 aThousandYearsWaiting
Great chapter. I had the whole episode playin in my head q: I hope this made you feel warm and fuzzy(:
5/23/2010 c27 aThousandYearsWaiting
Update?
4/3/2010 c27 Artemis2123
update? make bradon b cheating (bc he was whispering on da phone) and kill him off! i hate him i love tommy and jude together always. just an idea of how to end brandon
3/1/2010 c27 ellie141516
i absolutely love this story, i love all the drama getting in the way of jude and tommy, you soo badly have to write more soon :) i can't wait to read the next chapters, and i loved this story so much that i read in less then 24 hours, over the space of 2 days lol :) x
2/28/2010 c27 3thatgirl2006
i liked it and i can't wait to see what happens next.
2/28/2010 c27 jhall1394
good chapter write more soon!Maybe some more Tommy POV If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! Please go to these websites /pf/ and /contact/Pages/default.aspx just copy and paste the websites in your computer and write letters asking to bring Instant Star back! Nick Cannon is the new chairman of Nickelodeon. Please write and spread the word! I really appreciate it! Please DO NOT GIVE UP!
2/25/2010 c27 shadylady21
Absolutely loved the chapter. I hope Jude and Kat fix their fight that they have. Especially when Jude realizes that Kat is right. Brandon definitely has to be w/ some other girl since he's whispering. I'm glad that Tommy finally realized that he likes Jude. It was amusing Angel making fun of him. Can't wait to read what's next.
2/25/2010 c27 10xXPlayedByLifeXx
Loved it! I'm glad that Tommy's finally realizing what he feels. Now Jude only needs to catch Brandon cheating on her and Tommy will be there for her and everything's fine! :) Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
1/8/2010 c26 3thatgirl2006
i like this story...please update when you get a chance.
12/31/2009 c26 jhall1394
good chapter write more soon!Good luck with school! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! Please go to these websites /pf/ and /contact/Pages/default.aspx just copy and paste the websites in your computer and write letters asking to bring Instant Star back! Nick Cannon is the new chairman of Nickelodeon. Please write and spread the word! I really appreciate it! Please DO NOT GIVE UP!
12/28/2009 c26 10xXPlayedByLifeXx
Liked the chapter :) Can't wait for some more JOMMY, seriously, the chemistry is so obvious^^ And I really love Angel more with every chapter, she's great! Please Update Soon!
12/28/2009 c26 1pinkshades10
about time you updated :p Please update sooner this time :)
12/27/2009 c26 shadylady21
Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this story. I'm so glad that you updated. Anyways, I feel completely sorry for Angel. Having to tell the press that her and Eden are like sisters, gah, I'd throw up in my mouth. I do have to say that I absolutely love Angel she's frickin hilarious, especially making comments about Jude and Tommy and how they need to get it on. Please, please I need some Jommy action. Can't wait for the next chapter.
281 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »