for One Drunken Night

12/27/2009 c26 Tabathaf
I missed this story. Thanks for the update.
8/20/2009 c1 2midnightsun2626
its different good plot i like it keep writing
7/7/2009 c25 shadylady21
I just wanted you to know that I absolutely love this story and can't wait for you to update. I want to see more of Jude and Tommy and the relationship that they have. I absolutely love the character of Angel. I always love someone who believes in honesty and not sugar coating it at all. I also love Angel and Kyle and how they act around each other.
6/24/2009 c25 2spegs
more soon please! greta writing!
6/12/2009 c25 4jexa101
it's a great story I love it!

ps: If you still need a beta I'm available =)
5/30/2009 c25 76driver picks the music
Because Angel being the bigger person would not make for a good story. lol! Pms!
5/29/2009 c25 10xXPlayedByLifeXx
Very good story, I hope Tommy and Jude get together soon, I mean it's SO obvious that Tommy's NOT happy with Eden, and Jude only THINKS she's happy with Brandon, at least it seems to me like that!
5/22/2009 c5 4isabellamasens
Great chapter. Loved it. But what the heck? Eden Taylor and Little Tommy Q? Bad combo. Eden is a megabitch.
5/18/2009 c3 20dyingaswespeak2
Omg. I love the story so good.
5/18/2009 c2 dyingaswespeak2
Wow.
5/18/2009 c25 jhall1394
thank you so much for updating good chapter write more soon! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help! Please spread the word and call these numbers 212-846-2637 Nickelodeon 212-258-six zero zero zero The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number and email these people sarah. emily. FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!

Sorry I keep posting this just want to get the word out
5/18/2009 c25 JENJEN87
yay your back missed your story. i loved this chapter please please update soon.
3/15/2009 c8 jhall1394
2/10/2009 c1 jhall1394
Love Story wite more soon!If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help!

Please spread the word and call these numbers Nickelodeon 212-258-60 The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BEACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
1/30/2009 c24 larydreamer
awesome! Angel is my HERO!

the end of this chapter is just great!

I can't wait to read what's gonna happen now...
281 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »