for Near Fantastica

1/12/2007 c1 nothingdoing
aw. i thought that was sweet.
1/8/2007 c1 1Cupcake Mojo
Muahaha. Loved it, as I expected to. I'm still waiting for the next chapter of The Fine Art of Falling Apart. Yes, you really know how to leave people hanging. Good on ya, mate. Keep it up!

-Tori
1/7/2007 c1 8knightdawndelight
is this a oneshot? i hope it isnt i wanna hear the WHOLE story...
1/5/2007 c1 rajen48
Oh cool, Great stuff! I'm so glad you're back, can't get enough of your stories! Pretty sad, but I like it! =D
1/5/2007 c1 6DeathbyChiasmus
good stuff as usual; I can see that your hiatus has been good for your writing! :) I think this piece could work well either as a stand-alone story or the first chapter of an extended fic. it makes the reader curious about what went wrong and what events are responsible for Chandler's being such a mess right now, but the questions don't distract from the mood you convey, which is I think really the story's strongest point. the reader really gets inside Chandler's head and feels what he's feeling, understands what he's thinking. in short, nice job!
1/5/2007 c1 12jennied
Aaw, you're back! Wondered where'd you been, missed your stories lol! You have no idea how happy i was to see that you'd written something.

Anyway... loved this, very sad but just beautiful! That's all there is to say really... fab!
1/5/2007 c1 stoptheqtip
This is odd, in a very good way. I love it. It's very pretty, and more than a little confusing for those of us with tiny brains, but good for it nonetheless.
1/5/2007 c1 mondlerlove
Aw you wrote a Mondler! It's really sad, but good. Wish it would continue and they'd get back together.