for Right and Good

1/19/2018 c6 1SusanMarieS
3/29/2017 c6 Wicked.Onna
I like the idea of the story after I got past that first chapter honest to God I almost walked away after that but it said it was a Jayne and River story so I pushed through I'm so glad I did really well-written and masterfully done
7/6/2012 c6 10raynesupreme
Yummy and delicious! I can't believe I hadn't read this before! I love the Mal/Inara sub-plot too.
7/16/2011 c6 3thetreasure11
shiny! Shiny romantic realistic wonderful tender delicious! I loved it! =D
9/2/2010 c6 BlueEyedBrigadier
Well...that's a mighty close one, wasn't it? I mean, Mal certainly waited frakking long enough to tell Inara how he feels...wouldn't have been surprised if Inara had admitted she loved him too BUT was not willing to risk further heart-ache while Mal tried to get his mental affairs in order. Still, I'm glad things panned out :D
11/24/2007 c6 1blameamy
aww how cute i really liked this story
9/4/2007 c6 emma134
that was awesome
7/19/2007 c6 13icebreather
I hadn't read this before. Really enjoyed the fluffy ending, after the somewhat angst-ey middle! (Not that I have anything against angst, either, that part was well-done also).
3/30/2007 c5 waffenmac
Fantastic the only thing that was hard to swallow was Jayne and Inara getting it on and maybe Zoe and Mal but it works so that is all that matters
1/20/2007 c4 9michebabyblue
Kay sweet ending and really sweet Simon and Kaylee bits, a little wierd Mal and Zoe but i get it, it works so hey. Love the Wash and dinos part.
1/18/2007 c3 5Lady Ataralasse
Gyah! (frustrated screaming). Ok that was wonderful, please more soon. must have more. Addicted. Love the dialogue. Must know what happens to Inara and Mal. Must ahve more of the Jayne/River romance. and Kaylee/ Simon. yum!
1/17/2007 c3 22Lady Anatui
Her comment about sex was extremely funny. I think this is getting a bit cheesy for my taste, but I'll check back again to see what you do. Overall, this is a really good story.
1/16/2007 c3 9michebabyblue
Yay go River and Jayne, Mal is such a doodoo head at times, Inara was right to leave, hope you update soon.
1/14/2007 c2 michebabyblue
good chapter, poor Inara, but she definitly told Mal at the end huh. Hope the next chapt is up soon.
1/14/2007 c2 9DruidLass
Gah! Don't leave it there! I love how you've portrayed Jayne, he's softer but still believable. I hope he and River get together soon. Mal is an idiot, poor Inara. I hope this gets fixed soon! Can't wait for the next chapter, you're doing a wonderful job!

- Druid