for Broken Dreams

1/21/2017 c5 Guest
I like the story...i know its been 10 years, but its amazing that you updated even with your injuries...thanks!, and stay safe
12/19/2016 c5 Guest
Senpai please post the next chapter
11/22/2016 c5 charles koblar
Damn i got hit by a car twice 2 years apart broke alot of my shit but damn man that brain stuff can fuck your whole life up but im happy to hear ur good to go good luck with the physical rehab thats a bitch man had to go for my leg and my arm. just good luck bro lolol wach this be like 6 months late and ur all good hahahahaha
10/23/2016 c2 dontusethissiteanymore
50 people a month.
7/24/2016 c5 Guest
Kinda wish the story would be updated. That's just wishful thinking though.
10/19/2015 c4 celesti serenati
oohhhh that must have been hurt auch!#naruto badass
9/18/2015 c1 hinata1710
What an idiot! You've just killed his dream and expected him to be normal! Disgusting!
8/24/2015 c5 WHYYYYYYYYY
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?
WHY U NO WRITE ANYMUR?!
WHAAIIIIIIIIIIII?!
8/13/2015 c5 SexiiFoxii
Plzz update
6/14/2015 c5 Brazilwolf
Well this is quite interesting of a story and I hope Naruto doesn't turn evil. Though I agree with his reaction to having so many horrible things happen in his life causing him to snap. I really like that a kid was brave enough to ask for Naruto help. Maybe others will as well. I hope you continue the story in your own time
3/22/2015 c5 Nyree Lydia
If u ever and I mean ever come back to this story I hope u don't make naruto all sentimental and crap make konoha beg for mercy also I think u should leave some ppl alive just to always dream and remember that night/morning/afternoon meh whatever...PLEASE do not make this a paring I honestly think naruto is better off single but if u do decide to write a ship naruhina.(cause I'm a yaoi fan girl but I don't mind straight as long as It ain't ino,Sakura)
11/15/2014 c5 D.I
Please don't end this like a shitty fairytail with a happy ending but make him kill everyone or some thing but please don't make naruto go back to how he was.(cause then my whole interest in this fanfic has disappeared no offence)
8/15/2014 c5 66BlueRubyBeat
I can't wait for Naruto to kill them! I really hope you do and not make him go, "It's okay. I forgive you." Or shit like that, that I've seen before. It's annoying because he's been betrayed by people he thought of as family, no human being would forgive in that instance. And Naruto's filled with such hatred, I can't wait for the massacre! Hmmm...that's kinda morbid but it's a reward for Naruto, so I can't complain. I just hope he has something special planned for killing Sasuke and Sakura. ;)
1/19/2013 c4 13FF's Nightmare
Have Sakura break up with Sasuke. Sakura tries to get together with Naruto. Naruto told her "Once a Traitor's girlfriend and always be one."
Sakura should asked, "Naruto-Kun what do I have to do to prove my love for you?"
Naruto smirked and replied, "Killed Sasuke,Kakashi, Tsunade, Shizune, the Rest of the Rookie 8 (beside you and me of course) and the Civilian Council. That's the only way for you to prove your love to me."

Have Sasuke decide not to revive his clan until Naruto becomes Hokage. Naruto tell the council that he'll NEVER will be Hokage cause a Traitor sat in the once honorable spot. Kakashi was force into being Hokage cause Tsunade refused to come back after they crush her little brother's dream.

Fifth Kazekage, Fifth Mizukage, Third Tsuchikage and the Fourth Raikage offer him there spots if Naruto join their village. The other Kages doesn't trust the Sixth Hokage. Neither does the other three Kages. They said, "If one Konoha Genin would be in the Chunin Exams. We will killed them. We'll never have Konoha host the Chunin Exams again."

Fifth Mizukage offer her hand in Marriage to Naruto.
Fourth Raikage offer Yugito Nii and Karui their hands in marriage to Naruto.
Third Tsuchikage offer his granddaughter in her hand in Marriage to Naruto.
Fifth Kazekage offer his sister in her hand in Marriage to Naruto.

All of the other Kages should cut their ties with Konoha. They said, "The only way. Konoha will regain their respect if Konoha falls and rename it as Whirlpool Country. You guys move of there. Have Naruto become the Uzukage. That's the only way. We and the Daimyos of all five Elemental Nations decide the Konoha doesn't deserve the Kage anymore."
1/19/2013 c3 FF's Nightmare

Mei Terumi also offer her hand in Marriage.
108 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »