for Broken Dreams

2/10/2008 c5 13creativesm75
very good.
12/15/2007 c5 TwiztidOne
what a great story i love how you have this set up i just hope he doesnt turn back into his old self
12/14/2007 c5 19mizu99
oh my gosh please put the next chapter up!
11/16/2007 c5 26chacra
oh pleaase ! i need to know what happens next!

pleease the next chapter !
9/19/2007 c5 15huffspuffsblows
whew, i just love this story! it's so intense, and quite a logical outlook on what could happen to naru-chan if said bastard-Uchiha comes back. damn. well, i truly can't wait till you update! i'm looking forward to whatever throw-down Naru has with his 'friends' and Tsunade especially. ja ne for now!
9/11/2007 c5 nma1
Update soon!
8/27/2007 c5 2gof22
I loved this chapter. It was excellent.

I am sorry you were hit by a car. I hope you are making a healthy recovery. The person who hit you did he just take off after he hit you? Did he get arrested? I hope he gets thrown in jail.

It is good your brother beat the man up. How old was theu guy? How did your brother find him? Did the guy even apologize to your brother for hitting you with his car?
8/18/2007 c5 archriz
sorry u had to get hospitalized for some asshole who probably soesn't even know how to drive...

take ur time, the fiction can wait, after all...the wait is only gonna create suspense!

who is the kid that asked naruto to teach kage bunshin? i thought the whole village was sccared shitless of the new naruto.

anyway, making naruto have a new apprentice doesn't sound too bad...
8/14/2007 c5 ssgohan79
This is a Great Story, Can't wait for the next chapter.

Hope you fell better soon.
8/12/2007 c5 jozs001
Will Naruto accept Gaara's offer? It could be a good final punch for Sasuke and the village... :)
8/8/2007 c5 11sexyinumama
Naruto should actually drive them insane, and return to being happy. Hope you feel better! Pull a crazy gaara on the guy in the hospital. I would.
8/8/2007 c5 NaruxSaku2189
Imma motherfucking kill that bastard who ran over you! WHAT A BITCH! Anyways great chapter and wish you a speedy recovery! GO DARK NARUTO!
8/7/2007 c5 kariol
ohh... snap that had to hurt.. Hope you get better soon!

I wud really like it if it turns out to be a naru/saku. hope you update soon
8/7/2007 c5 1InsaneGiggles
I love your story.Its so awesome.Keep up he great work.
8/7/2007 c5 full-metal-sousuke
well damn...that was a nice chapter...i cant wait to see how the hell you plan on brining naruto and sakura together..

hrmm you should add in a naruto and sakura scene that has them...talk...well try and talk...keep up the good work and update soon.
108 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »