for Sun, Moon, and Starlight: Marry Me

11/13/2018 c2 Me
Avarage. Make Zuko more hardened for more dr-a-ma!
8/21/2015 c7 An Angry Reader
(That loves this story)
YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN SEVEN YEARS
SEVEN
YEARS
8/8/2015 c2 psique
Muito bom! Ate agora estou adorando! Parabens pelo otimo trabalho! Tks!
7/6/2015 c7 Guest
Hey its a good fic i have read in a long time just want to say that im disapointed that its not finished but anyway good luck
6/13/2014 c7 Chalant Girl
PLEASE UPDATE!
5/20/2014 c7 Guest
I know you have not updated this story in ages, but I just recently found it. Please update soon. :-)
2/11/2014 c7 5That One Weird Author Chick
Yay! They don't hate each other anymore!:) update soon please!
1/26/2014 c7 Guest
Excellent story! Why haven't you finished it? Start up-dating your stories again! They are very well written! It's rude to leave your readers just hanging in an unfinished story wondering what's going to happen.
10/11/2013 c7 Guest
Excellent Story! Well written! I believe in Ch. 7 that will separate Zuko and Katara. Hate and bitterness and prejudice against a certain people always destroys trust, love and futures. What if Iroh dies, Katara would not forgive herself, anymore than Zuko guilt (blaming himself) would. Especially if he found out Katara really could have saved Iroh. Zuko would be so bitter and angry at himself and the Doctors, especially finding out the Water Tribes had superior medical skills. What if the Fire Nation had to beg for their help. When Iroh dies(IF) I think Katara would call off the marriage and leave the Fire Nation, she couldn't stand to stay there, afterward. Please keep UP-DATING your story! It's good! Loved reading it!
7/9/2013 c7 IamCaecilius
PLEASE CONTINUE! I've read this story so many times and it's really good. I really want to know what happens next. Please update soon.
11/27/2011 c4 Mj
I wish you would keep writing this... I know if was a while ago, but I just read all these chapters and now there's no ending. Sigh.
6/28/2010 c7 5Sere'sLight
great job, keep the good work going!
10/14/2009 c7 Ebony Rose
AWESOME!This is my favourite Zutara story yet!
8/2/2009 c1 Phoenicianfreak
Poor Katara. Stuck with Zuko.She's too sweet to say no.I am a zutara fan, but zuko is a jerk. Good creativity.
8/2/2009 c1 scarlettohara