for Shattered Smiles

8/20/2007 c1 4Kage-Ichihashi
This was an adorable chapter. Nice work. Frankly, I'm more of a NaruHina fan, but I'm interested in seeing if this becomes believably interesting. I didn't like how Sakura was so Ino-esque rude, however. It just doesn't seem like her, but then again, this is AU, so I guess I'll let it slide.

One thing I'd like to suggest, however, is that you save the author's notes for the end of the story. I find it a tad bit annoying to have various author's notes in the midst of a story. But it's only a suggestion.

Again, this was an adorable chapter. Great work. Keep it up.

Sincerely,

Kage-Ichihashi
5/14/2007 c1 2007TBT
keep writing please!
3/9/2007 c1 peachluver
hinata's poor now.. is this a naruhina fic? n sasuke's a bUTT hole..
2/7/2007 c1 3TheSweetestKisses
i think its really good plz continue! :D
2/1/2007 c1 lea03
sweet!

such a cool ff...

see ya lea~
1/31/2007 c1 littleonegi
Your summary of this story is very interesting so I hope you keep going with this.
1/31/2007 c1 N.A.N.A
OMG! update! update! if u dont, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!...no not really...:D naruto is so nice! better than that evil sauske! HISS!
1/26/2007 c1 2pz93
Ineteresting chapter! cant wait for the friggin sasuhina fluff...woohoo! whats gonna happen...
1/19/2007 c1 thursdayy
great first chapter! pretty much jumped to the scene. usually when i read high school fics, i feel... left out? or lingering? they tend to have some long intro stalling the story... um, i'm not sure how to describe it... but anyways i like your story so far =] it has momentum, and it's not slow paced. i feel like i was really there. please continue~!
1/15/2007 c1 kenshinlover2002
Good. I like it so far, update.
1/11/2007 c1 4Blue-shine-angel
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
1/10/2007 c1 12Rewy
If you even try to delete this story, I will do something not-so-nice. In the other words, I LIKE THIS! Update!
1/9/2007 c1 4thundermaster55
SAKURA...INO...-.- YOU -bleep-es. (hahahaZ) yeah n sasuke is no different. =D BTW Naruto is nice. Hahahahaz. Update soon.
1/9/2007 c1 30field innocence
oh like it. update soon.
1/9/2007 c1 flowerteddy
The story is good so far. it's probably going to be more interesting in the future!hope you update soon!
23 Page 1 2 Next »