for Same Season, New Path

1/27/2007 c21 14AllisonSwan
you are so evil..poor chris
1/27/2007 c20 5AMarieKelley
OMG OMG OMG OMG! Chris just can't die! He's totally in love with Riley! Gar! I loved it! Update soon!
1/27/2007 c19 AMarieKelley
Yes! I'm so happy Chris is saved! He's one of my fave characters in the show! Update soon!
1/27/2007 c16 AMarieKelley
Haha! That last line was great! "Am I in hell?" That had me laughing for a good three minutes! I totally cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
1/27/2007 c9 AMarieKelley
Aw! I love the ending. I love that Chris tells her she's important to him! It's so sweet! Update soon!
1/27/2007 c3 AMarieKelley
EEK! Her fear can't come true! Fears coming true are a bad thing! Gah! I loved it! Update soon!
1/27/2007 c20 9WellxWisher
I'm sorry about your arm! I know exactely what it's like; I've broken both of mine! (okay, so I was three at the time, but i still remember having to open Christmas gifts with a cast)

The last two chappies were really good; I can't wait to see how you change the ending. And I like Piper's line: “Yes! A demon named Chris, who wants to be born now!” Very Piperesque.

Well, get better, and take care.
1/27/2007 c20 1Carlee Davis
that was so good
1/27/2007 c20 5Chylea3784
OMG! You broke your arm and still managed to write this amazing chapter. I bow down before you!
1/27/2007 c20 1C00kie L0ver
oh her destiny hey? OH MY GOD are you going to kill chris?

because if you do im ging to*beep beep beep beep beep*

got it?

update soon!

p.s sorry about your arm
1/26/2007 c20 14AllisonSwan
update soon! dont kill Chris
1/26/2007 c18 othluver16
... wait i don't get it, how did phoebe get the idea that there would be a world without any demons? i didn't see anyone saying that, and how did Chris and Riley communicate when she is basically off in her own destiny/world in the magic school and Chris is still at the manor? the wholeness of the chapter was great though
1/26/2007 c19 1C00kie L0ver
Yay she's pregnant!

does this mean next chap riley and chris will become more close?

update soon
1/26/2007 c19 5Chylea3784
Good chapter! Of course, she'll have to tell him about Parker. Thanks for clearing up the Chris thing.
1/26/2007 c19 9Witty-Kate