for Same Season, New Path

1/21/2007 c15 14AllisonSwan
Poor Chris!
1/21/2007 c14 1C00kie L0ver
! you killed her how could you? you killed riley, and broke chris' heart and made me cry a little. how cold you?
1/20/2007 c14 4bstant
1/20/2007 c14 othluver16
hey, at least you let Riley die gracefully with your writing, and added with Chris's reaction... that was a preety damn good death!I just wonder how you will bring her back... if you decide to bring her back at all!maybe the elders could bring her back as a whitelighter... and decide to let her have her other powers as well! you know 'under special circumstances' and all! update soon!
1/20/2007 c14 14AllisonSwan
omg!
1/20/2007 c13 9Witty-Kate
aww sweet!
1/19/2007 c13 4bstant
1/19/2007 c13 14AllisonSwan
baby wyatt is so cute
1/19/2007 c13 9WellxWisher
Another very good chapter! I like the rivalry between Riley and Reese...both R names...coincidence? I guess we'll be finding out:-) Anyways, it's especially sweet, that bit at the end, with little Wyatt, orbing in to cuddle Riley. Hope your kitties are doing well, and I was being sarcastic when I said that my cats try to kill each other; they just like a bit of a rough and tumble now and then. Keep up the good work!
1/19/2007 c12 9Witty-Kate
wow brill

that is a very intresting idea!
1/18/2007 c12 9WellxWisher
Tres bien, mon amie:-) Great chappie; i'm eagar to see how the Leo situation turns out, and if evil Leo is the one who raised, or more specifically, didn't raise Chris. I also really like how you incorperate the flashbacks-they're very natural and move keep the story flowing.

I'm sure that Bow-Wow will get along just fine eventually w/ your other cats; my orange cat managed to strike up a friendship with the cat we already had when we got him. (ok, so they do try to kill each other once or twice a week, but it's all in good fun, i'm sure. lol) Merci pour the fantastique chapter, and take care:-)
1/18/2007 c12 4bstant
1/18/2007 c12 14AllisonSwan
update soon!
1/18/2007 c12 1Carlee Davis
The Buffy The vampire slayer song was a nice touch . I won't be here to reveiw until Monday. Just wanted to let you know. That Riley and Chris scene was nice . i 'd really like it . Update soon
1/18/2007 c11 5Chylea3784
Another new cat? you're cat crazy. lol Nice twist - can't wait to see where this is going!
162 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »