FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter 44

6/13/2017 c1 Bronze
Very interesting. But I get this feeling Harry isn't being told all the facts yet again. Something always seems to bite him on the ass after he's supposedly got all the facts. I would very much like more of this. so please post more.
10/27/2016 c1 hunzbookwyrm
Interesting story hope to see more of it soon
7/1/2012 c1 S.Peridot
Awwwwww. Why ain't nobody reviewing so you can update?
I know how it feels when nobody reviews. I don't think I'm going to finish it.
Sarah
10/24/2011 c1 mattcun
plz write more
4/10/2008 c1 1Kataleena
Just curious if you plan on adding more to this story. It sounds like it could be really good. :)
12/7/2007 c1 5Leath1
I love this one as well. I like Skye she is cool. I am wondering what Harry's life is going to be like when he switches. Does the other Harry's memories go into him and visa versa. It would be curel if the other Harry remembers that he had his parents. Did siris die in the other earth? did cedric? Oh, millions of questions and millions of ideas. Please work on this one as well. I love to know where this goes...

Marti
7/3/2007 c1 29phoenix catcher
Intriguing i must say, i'm interesting in a second chapter, but i'm not really a fan of James and Lily are alive fics but as long as they are well done then i can stand them
1/21/2007 c1 7PipTheAlmighty
wOw! im totally impressed cat! that some serious plot there, yo! I love it! And i love how much your writing has improved, its looser, and punctuation n such has gotten alot better. And the whole plot of this story is just too good! AH~! hehe ne way, cant what to see what this 'new' world has in store! And no matter how many reviews you get or whatever you better continue it, just for me! or ill stalk you! I know where you live! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!