for All The Green Aliens

9/16/2016 c1 WaterDeep
This story was so good. I really loved reading it.
Thanks for sharing your talents!
3/18/2014 c1 jean thorp
The story was well written, really enjoyed it. Hope more stories could be written to keep Ralph and Bill alive in our minds. Thanks
3/7/2007 c1 61wuemsel
Enjoyed this one too. I'm really looking forward to your new read, so - move the magic fingers. ;)
2/1/2007 c1 34Mary Rose
I liked this. Just one suggestion. Breaking it up into chapters would improve readability. Or at least scene breaks. I know doesn't allow everything but there are some do arounds.
1/12/2007 c1 49Jo Z. Pierce
This is a great first story. I hope you will add more stories soon. Good action, nice suspense.

I hope you will, at some point, repost this in chapters. Ask any one of us to help - we'll be more than happy to help out!
1/12/2007 c1 4th6thDoc
Oh man, I'm so glad I waited till I had time to sit and read through this in one sitting, because it was riveting! I cringed, and laughed, and had tears in my eyes! My heart was racing and I was almost disappointed that the end was near, but you capped it off very well. You caught the characterizations perfectly; I could just HEAR that stuff coming out of the mouths of Bill, Ralph and our favorite green guy. It was exciting to read Ralph really going full-bore in the suit as he never truly allows himself to do in the series. Spelling and grammar were just about spot-on (noticed a couple of wee things, but not enough to be distracted and I'm easily distracted by the technical stuff) This would've made a very powerful, disturbing and ultimately triumphant episode (or movie even, which would be way cool on the big screen!) I hope the GAH writing bug has bit you, and look forward to more stories of our Team with the Suit.
1/11/2007 c1 louise1717
FANTASTIC.

i enjoyed this fic from beginning to end.it had everything,including lots of h/c for maxwell.you pegged the relationship between ralph and bill perfectly.

please write more.a sequel would be good...please