for Genesis

4/25 c12 Sooty85
This took just a few days short of 6 YEARS to write the 12 chapters !
I got to be honest if it hadn’t been completely finished when I found it I would have long abandoned it well before the end.
It’s why I only read ‘completed’ stories now.

That said it was an enjoyable read.
7/17/2017 c12 Wicked.Onna
Great chapter.
11/23/2015 c1 shika93
Good beginning.
8/9/2015 c12 14Clementine Buttersnaps
I loved this. Probably my favorite so far. The ending was adorable.
8/18/2014 c12 1Serenityin2
wonderful story
9/26/2013 c4 7MadBrilliant1880
Very nice chapter. Glad to see her back with little fanfare, because it wouldn't feel right to have some fluffy reunion.
9/26/2013 c3 MadBrilliant1880
Your Chinese phrases make me laugh.
9/26/2013 c2 MadBrilliant1880
I rarely review. It's not a conscious thing so much as a "I get into the story and am loathe to stop" kind of thing. I've decided to break that tradition for you.

River knowing the amount of time down to the second was a very nice touch. It seemed very in-character and it made me smile.
9/16/2013 c12 hotforteacher3
3 3 3 *giggles* Xoxoxoxoxoxo !
6/6/2013 c4 2Anatoly
In your note 1 you ask, "Now where's my cherry?" Was it yours and you gave it away? Hate to tell you little girl, but once you've lost it you can't get it back.
2/20/2013 c4 28Animic
This is a fantastic story! One of the best Firefly fanfics I've read. I really love the idea of her getting together with other pupils from the Academy. Really creative and I think River's characterization is pretty perfect. She's still River just...more mature.
2/17/2013 c12 Ceslas
Been a spell, but passin' through this caught my eye. Darlin', spending time here done brung back memories of the Muse to myownself. Right grateful ya up and finished this here tale... Seems like it began only yesterday and then I look back over the years and see more scars and grey hairs. Thank you for the visit with old friends and lovers. Send a Wave if you ever care to pass this way again.
Ceslas