for Genesis

1/27/2013 c12 wdge
I couldn't remember this story or when I favorited it, but thank goodness I did! I found it in my favorite list with a fairly new update (haven't been here in awhile) and read the story from beginning to end. Very enjoyable
12/31/2012 c1 Guest
You nailed it! You really captured the characters. I look forward to reading more!
12/31/2012 c12 Mark
Thank you for this story. I discovered it just a day or two ago. It is so great to read a story in which, River is so much more able to function well. One of the best I've read about River and Jayne falling for each other. Not overly long as you seem to think.
Thanks again
12/30/2012 c12 1Irishbrneyes
A wonderful ending to an excellent story! Thank you for finish this. So...will you be continuing What Lies Behind The Mask? Don't mind me...just curious is all! ;-) Again, thank you for this litlle slice of Firefly bliss.
12/29/2012 c12 Booklvr.Annie
Lol good chapter. I can't wait to see a new story from you.
12/29/2012 c12 1BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR
Yummy,yummy, River covered in honey. Now THAT'S shiny!
12/29/2012 c12 46deanandjo4ever1
Loved it that was cute.
12/29/2012 c12 Fuzzybeard
I would've never thought to let Inara channel the spirit of Katarina from "The taming of the Shrewsbury." Brava!
12/28/2012 c7 28reaverattack
DAMN NICOS! I hate that guy...
12/23/2012 c11 Fuzzybeard
Loved the entire arc of your story; but what about Inara and Mal? What happened with them? Inquiring minds want to know!
12/14/2012 c11 hotforteacher3
*eyes watering* aaaaaawwwwwwww! Lovelovelovelovelove me some Rayne! That last line is perfection!
What's gonna happen with Inara & Mal? Will we achieve perfect octet?
12/11/2012 c11 1Irishbrneyes
Beautiful imagery, my dear Druid. Loved it! I'll be sad to see it go
12/11/2012 c11 46deanandjo4ever1
Loved the story can't wait for epilogue. Sorry I haven't read it sooner but I really loved it will be following
12/10/2012 c11 Booklvr.Annie
Great chapter!
12/10/2012 c10 Booklvr.Annie
Great chapter! Im glad you updated.
199 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »