for Genesis

4/28/2008 c9 1Jackanapes
Hello!

I love the story and can't wait for more. I love that Jayne was jealous and like that you aren't keeping many secrets between Jayne and River. Um... Update soon!

~handadeath
2/13/2008 c9 2nomad62
Wonderfully original story, thank you for sharing. I look forward to more.
2/12/2008 c9 debbieja
Well jayne certainly made his feelings known. To River, the crew, and her friends. Glad he got the punching out of the way so he could move on with the kissing. And more...lucky River. I'm glad she felt comfortable enough to tell him about the scar, and even happier that he said the right things to try and comfort her.
2/12/2008 c9 4CoralElizabeth
OMG I Love This Story Please Update Soon!
2/12/2008 c9 3Diagnosis-MusicObsession
thanks for finally updating!

Sorry if I sounded sarcastic, but please update sooner!

...I'm begging you...

PS~ My dog is in mylap right now and he is HOT! And it's winter here in New York. He's my own breathing thermal blanket!
2/12/2008 c9 7wyntertwilight
YAY! UPDATE! I'm so happy to see this Druid! :-D

I know what you mean about other fandoms, I've been severely neglecting the Firefly 'verse. But I still love this story so I'm glad you haven't forgotten about it!

LOVED this chapter. Jayne knocking out Nicos is the funniest thing ever, it cracked me up so much! And he kissed River, YAY! Oh that makes me so happy, now that they're together too.

Poor River at the end there, but I'm so glad that she confided in Jayne and he could provide some comfort for her. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses, and how everyone else adjusts to it!

Awesome as always m'dear, you haven't lost your touch at all :-D
2/12/2008 c1 19Pchefbeth
I'm very impressed. Love the way its going. Keep up the great work and all the great chinese.
2/12/2008 c9 7Bookworm.Annie
great chapter.
2/12/2008 c9 37EreshkigalGirl
Nicely done. I thought the wound would be something like that. Don't worry about backing out of the graphic stuff. I've only ever written one sex scene by myself, and it took me forever due to the squirming embarrassment and head-rush-blushes. I really hope to see more of the story soon, but I don't really have any place to push you to update since I've not been on the ball myself. Still, more soon please!
2/12/2008 c9 Nadrek
Interesting. At a guess, River will need to hammer into Nicos's head that either Jayne is, indeed, perfectly capable of killing him, or that River wil help him (say, protect Jayne from mind tricks while he kills Nicos).
2/12/2008 c9 30badkarma00
Wow, so glad to see an update on this! And I DO like it, lol. Hurry with more, if you have it! If not, I can wait. :)
2/11/2008 c9 1neisprime
Hey! Glad to have an update, no matter how long it took. It's awesome and you should totally try to write a smut scene, even if you don't use it. Practice makes perfect.
2/5/2008 c8 jcap1526
I would love to see the 1 or 2 more chapter remaining! Love your writing.
1/22/2008 c8 2nomad62
Great story, hope I can talk you into adding those last couple of chapters :P
12/27/2007 c7 3Diagnosis-MusicObsession