for The Crimson Tickets

8/19/2013 c3 34The QAS
Okay, I realize you haven't updated in an extremely long time, but ... COME ON! This is amazing! Update it! Please?
3/14/2013 c3 Anonymous
Augustus is DEAD. Right? Who goes next? I've read the book, but I don't remember who lost the challenge second.
3/14/2013 c1 Anonymous
WOW. WILLY WONKA IS A PSYCHO.
4/30/2010 c3 5demon lilith
Excuse me, do you mind if I steal some of your ideas here or continue this story on my own? It's so good, please let someone continue it! You're amazing with horror!
8/23/2009 c3 51takara410
love it please continue
7/24/2008 c3 11The Great Mikey Weston
Death to the ostaf! AH! Huh? What's ostaf? SPELL IT BACKWARDS! XD

OMG IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE YOU UPDATED! Well, I can't blame you, what with the Mole...
10/3/2007 c3 DonPianta
So did Augustus die?
10/2/2007 c3 Satir3
OMG that was so good! I'm a big fan of Charlie and the chocolate factory, but at the same time, I'm a big fan of slasher movies and this was a great parody! I am really excited to read more! Poor Augustus... NOT! I LUV IT! =)
8/24/2007 c3 yoshifan94
Ooh. A new story. You have to update this. And STILL waiting for the next chap. of USTS Win. And I have my own story called shredded in the mario section.
5/24/2007 c3 IAmNotAnybody
Wow, that left me...speechless. I don't know what to say except I hope you finish soon, this is starting off to be another great story
5/24/2007 c2 IAmNotAnybody
Was that rich guy in the picture Mr. Salt or something, I mean does he stand for Mr. Salt dieing soon? Or is he just there?
5/24/2007 c1 IAmNotAnybody
You are the only author I know who would take a movie like this and turn it into a murder story. I can already tell this is going to be good.
5/23/2007 c3 YAY10000
ples continu this is awsum so far *puppy dog eyes*
5/23/2007 c1 Nick
Okay this is redundent now, but all the tickets were found in very odd places. Does that mean anything?
4/30/2007 c3 26Meowth's Toon Dragon
Intriguing... who'll be the next to suffer the wrath of the chocolatier
21 Page 1 2 Next »