for Don't Mess With Sakura

7/24/2014 c1 Sasukebiggestfan
This was funny lol I hope you could make a sequal to this
12/21/2007 c1 6red.masenko
hahaha! that was so cool! one thing i dont get:

"We could just lock him a white room with those people with the straightj-"

what does it mean? im slow, shoot me...
2/15/2007 c1 6PunkSakura7
FUNNY. hahaah that kid is evil, figures, look at who his parents are i dont know who to feel bad for, sakura kenji or sasuke. good job.
2/12/2007 c1 Sakurablossom1993
!
2/2/2007 c1 2SweetKisses9
Sasuke acting his age HA!

good story
1/28/2007 c1 yokasey
lyked it whole alot! sequel?^-^
1/21/2007 c1 14kattylin
omg!update soon! or make a sequel!
1/18/2007 c1 a passerby
Why is the kid's name 'Skyler'? I am puzzled by that point...'Naruto' by all means is a JAPANESE anime, and Sasuke and Sakura are both JAPANESE so it would be proper to at least give the poor kid a JAPANESE-sounding name even if it doesn't have a meaning. I'm not saying 'Skyler' isn't a good name. 'Skyler' is a very good ENGLISH name, and ENGLISH names does not fit in an anime so flamboyant with JAPANESE culture.

Is searching for Japanese Names on Google so hard for you? Just type in those very keywords and you'll get numerous sites on Japanese male names.
1/18/2007 c1 CRYSTAL
THAT WAS VERY FUNNY
1/17/2007 c1 tivangel
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!LOL love it!
1/15/2007 c1 nyahnyah
Quite a light-themed fic. Just the kid's name feels very strange and seems out of place for a Japanese. Can't you come up with a "proper" name? I guess you are too excited with this fic and you want to give the kid an "awesome" name. But the "awesome"-ness turns bad for your fic. Skyler... really. Also, work out your spelling. I'm not British, nor do I'm an American. But I can tell bad spelling. I see many times in many fics people spelling "your" as "you're". They might be similar when you speak them, but they come with great different of use and meaning. Just incase you don't know, "your" means "something you have" and "you're" is a short term for "you are". Meh... I don't think I have to describe those, but I do. Because it's just irritating seeing the misuse of those terms. One more thing, use capital letter after the quote mark (when your character speaking), just because it's neat and don't screw up the eyes of those who read this fic. This is just a supporting critics, not flaming.
1/15/2007 c1 3lillypadlover2006
omg that was freggin funy luved it!
1/15/2007 c1 9TinhThuyVan
i find dis story SO FUNNY! do not ever mess w/ Sakura! lol
1/15/2007 c1 Jenny F
ROTFLMFAO

^O^

lol,i liked how they did the pranks and stuff

...hey sakura would look good i guess as a bloo (?thinkin light bloo...like an anime grl light bloo blah blah blah)

got a lil confuzzled with the dialouge

but a'okay ^.~

iz this a oneshot?
1/15/2007 c1 10daybreaks
I can quite imagine Sakura doing some of the things in this short little 'fic, heehee ^^

But, maybe some advice? Naruto is set in like a Japanese world kind of thing, and I'm not very sure whether any son with have a Western name. Or a middle name, for that matter. Most Asians don't have one. Not to say that Skyler kind of does fit him. n_n

You also maybe want to watch grammer, punctuation and spelling? It just makes the story look all professional, nice, and easy to read. If you polish up things like a capital letter for a new sentence and when they're talking, like "Blah blah blah" - the B was capitalized. If you do a bit of polishing like that, this fic will look quite good! ^_^