for Get Out Alive

1/22/2016 c1 Guest
This is somehow very cute and very sad at the same time, and I honestly love it to bits. The last sentence was an especially nice touch! Really ties things up neatly.
8/12/2014 c1 5actualsnerson
I really like this. Excellent writing :) Poor Vash though..
8/4/2013 c1 NeverTooMuchInspiration
Thank you for posting this! Not many delve into this part of Vash's history, so it is very interesting to seem thoughts on what it may have been like for him in the earlier years.
12/23/2008 c1 4Vi-Violence
this was a great fic, though personally i think it would have been hilarous if he came back in a year or so so she could be shocked by how fast he grew
6/5/2007 c1 31Celesma
Kudos on yet another wonderfully-written story. There's just something irresistible about reading about the past lives led by these very colorful, very well fleshed-out characters, and Vash is certainly no exception. Hehe, I think female bartenders must have a capacity for compassion that other people don't (and I say this because there is a woman bartender in one of my V/M stories that takes care of Vash when he's down, lol). It sucks that people are usually so hateful and uppity around him, though you are very good at portraying their feelings.

~"Dan"
3/26/2007 c1 9Raburinna
I thought this was gorgeously written, and I was glad to read it. It was very well thought-out, as well, and I could definitely see that happening in Vash's past.
2/6/2007 c1 14Cath-In-The-Box
I love it ! it was so Sweet! Snif ;)
1/22/2007 c1 31AstroLatte
I think this is one of my favorite stories from you yet.

The emotion was very deep, and the irony at the end just really made everything click. Even the line about the bubbles was genius.

You were really able to get into little Vash's head and show his emotions so vividly and innocently.

Well done!
1/20/2007 c1 LeQuack
Man, why didn't I read this story sooner? I love it! Even though I'm not all that familiar with Trigun.

This story's kinda dark, sad, and yet hopeful. Very nice combination. I loved all of it. I was confused about that whole Angel thing when Vash went to the Plant. I didn't get a single thing of what happened. Since he referred to the Plant as a "she", I thought it was a girl or something. ...That's not it, right? Can you explain that part to me? ^^;; Aside from that, (I just have to say this again) I LOVED THE STORY! My favorite line was: "If it was impossible, he would make it impossible." Such an awesome line. =) Wonderful detail, as always. And the references to Rem always make me feel sad. The ending was mind-blowing. ...The woman died. -T.T- I can't tell if Vash actually visited her graveyard in the anime/manga or if you just made this up.

Of course the story isn't boring! I fav'd it and I don't even watch/read Trigun that much; maybe 3 episodes!
1/18/2007 c1 1CrystalRaindrop007
Wow! I really liked this. Sad ... yet sweet in an odd sort of way. :D You did a really good job with Vash. I love little Vashie. *Huggles him to death*

The last sentence was really great; I think it ended the story perfectly.

Great job!

~CrystalRaindrop
1/17/2007 c1 174Shadsie
Wow! I think it's kinda neat that this fic had a similar theme to my most recent fic, and I hadn't read it until after I wrote that. Heh.

This was utterly beautiful. Sad. Poor, poor Vash. I loved that bar woman! Just the one person in the crowd who wasn't afraid, who reached out... and little Vash's eagerness to forgive. So sweet.

And, this line, when he was being chased and beat: "He wondered if Rem knew why these things happened, and he wondered, had he taken the time to ask her, would she have answered him or just rubbed his hair messy and smiled, telling him he was silly to think about such things?" Just stung my heart! It felt like exactly what Vash would wonder, and it hurts.

I don't have anything to nitpick about this story. Marevelous work!
1/16/2007 c1 8Amanda The Stampede
love love love love~! This is awesome.

I love the OC woman you included! It's a shame that she died though . Vash makes another narrow escape with the help of a kind human!

I really like it. Around the time the mob was calling him a monster, I wanted to just sob and hug the monitor... poor poor Vashu!

*sigh* anyhoo, this was so so good.
1/16/2007 c1 122000993902
Oh I love this! So sad and yet peppermint sweet! It showed Vash's pain as a young boy well and how he started off his long journey to loving humans. To think about all that just makes me want to snuggle Vash! *snuggle/hug* Good job! I love your work!
1/16/2007 c1 5New Days Dawn
I like this very much. ^_^