for Harvest Moon Naruto Edition

3/29/2017 c2 HadoFoxGodAsashi
Started off good but now it's devolved into Kishimoto's dumbass bullshit. Go to hell Kishimoto's bitch.
2/5/2017 c2 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
10/7/2014 c2 6Anna114
Please update soon
8/28/2013 c2 Guest
Great story i cant wait for the next one
2/22/2013 c2 22Tensa-Zangetsu102
When are you going to update this story!? You're taking forever! What is it so important that you can't finish this story!?
4/28/2012 c2 hi
it didnt suck but it wasnt great but i have to know how are gonna introduce hinata in
7/24/2011 c2 crazy 8 ball
hay your storys are awsome u incrige me to make storrys too if u have the time will u look at my story. i havent mad it yet but next moth the story will start its could naruto's bad deth ok bye and sorry i did not revew your other cool storys my favert is this whon plz finsh it so i know how it end bye !)
4/21/2010 c2 666H666
I really want you to pick this story back up, or give it to another author to finish. I would ask to adopt it, but I haven't played harvest moon "Yet" I plan to though. Odds are thogh you aren't going to continue this after two years.
2/8/2010 c2 NHST
I NED MORE!
1/5/2010 c2 NeckoFury
I thought Naruto secret if told outside the circle he purposed was punishable by death?

Why are the banshees still alive?

=^.^=
9/10/2009 c1 2Heroes Tale
This is a very sad story I really want to see what happens next
8/5/2009 c2 inu
a good idea thare could be a chapter in konoha ones in a while to see whAt thar doing and haw thay react to not having naruto around
6/9/2009 c2 Guest
Good Fic keep it up
5/6/2009 c2 1CaptDutchboy
i think this story is off to a good start, never played harvest moon, but i think it'll just make the story that much better for me. gets kinda old reading the same thing with slight twists all the time. keep it up and good luck with it!
10/21/2008 c2 1Jmastaskillz
i'll be waiting for the next chapter this story has alot of promise.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »