for Shadows Within the Light

12/22/2020 c41 snamioneBDSMcuriosity
OMG! I hate and love this chapter equally. I cried all the way thro it. Draco will be devastated about the situation involving his mum (I put it this way to minimise spoilers for people that read reviews first). I am both happy and sad with how this chapter ended. and that just proves how amazing this story has been written.
12/22/2020 c28 snamioneBDSMcuriosity
This was beautiful. I really do love this series you have made.
7/22/2020 c25 4Ltheslytherin
I didn‘t think Neville would be homophobic
7/19/2020 c9 Ltheslytherin
The twins are 2 years older than Harry
5/31/2020 c51 2fhl1234
In the prequel to this, Harry could communicate with his alters through a journel and I liked it, so perhaps they can communicate through the mirror. Really hope that that's what you chose.
5/31/2020 c49 fhl1234
Definitely hope you went with a.
5/31/2020 c48 fhl1234
I love Marissa, she's so cute.
5/31/2020 c45 fhl1234
I know that the fic is over, but I'm still going to vote, b and e.
5/30/2020 c39 fhl1234
He should definitely fall in love with Luna. Loving the story so far.
5/8/2020 c30 LianaRamsay
I have loved the prequel to this story, and I am really enjoying this work, but I was definitely disappointed in this chapter. I was so frustrated that Shadow (and Severus and even Neville to an extent) gave in to Ginny. Her character seems very similar to how Ron's is/was - they keep repeating the same mistakes, apologizing, people forgive them, then they repeat the action again (it's a vicious cycle). On the other hand, I love how invested I am in the world you have written - where I am completely frustrated on Shadow's behalf about Ginny. I also don't understand why Ron and Hermione had to be told the secret. They have been honestly not great friends from the beginning (book 1) and they get told this monumental secret? It was very (and I get I have repeated this word multiple times already) frustrating.
4/12/2020 c36 18DracosTaintedDreamer
did he seriously just slap him?! I-im actually tearing up.
4/12/2020 c35 DracosTaintedDreamer
...sev lying. if he overhears their plans. why TF did he take so long to show up? boy lying. lie lie lie
4/12/2020 c35 DracosTaintedDreamer
when the author said "Voldemort walked' I lost it. I was like come on now. we went through all that! and he still alive. everybody done died but he still alive
4/12/2020 c34 DracosTaintedDreamer
awwSeph demanding Severus back makes my heart just ahhh
4/12/2020 c25 DracosTaintedDreamer
aww. Draco with boy makes me cry my eyes out
3,983 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »