for Shadows Within the Light

6/24/2021 c1 2Summers fang
please is there a way fans can talk with you cause posting comments here is a little too public, can you add an email address to your profile page?
4/24/2021 c10 NeverStopsReading
In the sex dream Shadow didn’t actually see Lockhart and I’m also 98% sure he didn’t see Lockhart in the first dream either. . . So is Shadow having sex dreams (perhaps about a certain blonde Slytherinand when he wakes up his mind automatically goes to Lockhart so he thinks it was a nightmare and not just a dream?
4/23/2021 c1 NeverStopsReading
I just finished Broken Mind Fractured Soul and loved it so I’m excited for this sequel
2/9/2021 c50 1setokayba2n
Not sure if because it's getting too long, or because other reason but I feel that compared to the previous story, it's been some chapters since it got a little boring
12/22/2020 c41 snamioneBDSMcuriosity
OMG! I hate and love this chapter equally. I cried all the way thro it. Draco will be devastated about the situation involving his mum (I put it this way to minimise spoilers for people that read reviews first). I am both happy and sad with how this chapter ended. and that just proves how amazing this story has been written.
12/22/2020 c28 snamioneBDSMcuriosity
This was beautiful. I really do love this series you have made.
7/22/2020 c25 1GorstieStone3
I didn‘t think Neville would be homophobic
7/19/2020 c9 GorstieStone3
The twins are 2 years older than Harry
5/31/2020 c51 2fhl1234
In the prequel to this, Harry could communicate with his alters through a journel and I liked it, so perhaps they can communicate through the mirror. Really hope that that's what you chose.
5/31/2020 c49 fhl1234
Definitely hope you went with a.
5/31/2020 c48 fhl1234
I love Marissa, she's so cute.
5/31/2020 c45 fhl1234
I know that the fic is over, but I'm still going to vote, b and e.
5/30/2020 c39 fhl1234
He should definitely fall in love with Luna. Loving the story so far.
5/8/2020 c30 LianaRamsay
I have loved the prequel to this story, and I am really enjoying this work, but I was definitely disappointed in this chapter. I was so frustrated that Shadow (and Severus and even Neville to an extent) gave in to Ginny. Her character seems very similar to how Ron's is/was - they keep repeating the same mistakes, apologizing, people forgive them, then they repeat the action again (it's a vicious cycle). On the other hand, I love how invested I am in the world you have written - where I am completely frustrated on Shadow's behalf about Ginny. I also don't understand why Ron and Hermione had to be told the secret. They have been honestly not great friends from the beginning (book 1) and they get told this monumental secret? It was very (and I get I have repeated this word multiple times already) frustrating.
4/12/2020 c36 18DracosTaintedDreamer
did he seriously just slap him?! I-im actually tearing up.
3,987 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »