for Who Am I Now?

9/1/2017 c3 Hi
Hi
9/1/2017 c1 Guest
Two boys everyone loves to hate! What could possibly be better than this?
4/17/2015 c28 dejajade919
Oh come on it was so good please finish please
6/27/2014 c28 Crazycookie2014
Please keep writing I love this story and I want to find out what HAPPENDS next. This story is just so great it's one of the best teen titans fanfictions I read so far and I just need to know what HAPPENDS to malchoir and raven and the rest of the teen titans so please keep writing its amazing
5/2/2013 c3 Guest
You need to get a beta. You also need spelling and grammar check. You have a great basis for your story, I won't deny that. But I don't understand your grammar very much. From what I see, Raven is the victim of an attempted kidnapping. Malchior saved her, and Rorek tried to trap Malchior back into his prison, which happens to no longer exist. How do they feel about that? Is Rorek angry at Malchior? Is Raven worried? Why is she being called Rae Marie. Explain that. Why is she whining? Whining is for children just told they can't have ice-cream. This guy is trying to force her into an arranged marriage. Aren't the other Titans the slightest bit curious about this? If they aren't, tell the reader why. I want to know.
10/8/2012 c28 ravenazarath13
so it stops here and it got so interesting I hope u can continue if u can I can see u r very bussy so if u can continue it looks like u have not wrote back like almost 3 years so I'm not making u just when u have the time continue if u want :-)
9/24/2012 c28 Guest
please update soon
9/11/2012 c2 Akatsuki Demon Kiera666
(Chuckles) this is amusing I hope the dragon and Roreck dont cause Raven Too much trouble, but I'll read more later for now I have a class to attend. _
6/23/2012 c28 9Stellimicans
Wow...Nice i love your story hope you will update soon..!

Love X

Catrina1210
1/1/2012 c28 8HalfDragonLover
I know you havent updated in like 2 years but if you can please do, even if it's just killing everyone off or something! I need to find out what happens next in this huge love triangle! Pretty please?
8/11/2011 c2 11black rose-raven angel
I just checked out how many chapters this story already has.

I'll definitely review once I finish but I will probably not review any more of these.

~Rose
8/11/2011 c1 black rose-raven angel
I checked out this story because I saw a pic for it on DeviantArt.

I'm going to check out chapter 2 now
8/26/2010 c28 Iceheart15
Yay your back!

I'm glad don't worry about the chapter i think it was okay.

Can you do a chapter maybe in hawks pov?

I'm so happy my reviews helped you because it'd be awful it this site lost another really good author.

Update soon plz and welcome back!
6/26/2010 c28 Shadow the Hedgehog 22
Wow! Poor Mal and Rae! Guess I should feel srry for Rorek 2. Anyway great chappie!
5/30/2010 c27 Iceheart15
I absoulutely love this story and it saddens me that the chapters are getting shorter and shorter. I'm sad that sparrow died too. this story is so so so so so good though definitely one of my favourites. Just keep up the work cause you've got know complaints from me.
131 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »