for Alone in the Darkness

7/11/2017 c4 Lily
You better not kill anyone
7/11/2017 c3 Lily
Interesting
7/4/2013 c1 Guest
I really enjoyed that! I found the fight scene was really good, I think its hard to describe massive fight scenes myself and I personally prefer a quiet trickster battle like that.
8/28/2008 c11 2kataang2
this is an awesome story i love it your an awesome writer keep up the good work

-your #1 fan katang2

P.S can you please check out my new story Just this once i would love the feed back
8/27/2008 c11 4dark-angel-of-the-past
That was fantastic!
8/14/2008 c11 2The Flower Writer
Aw. The ending is so cute! It is sweet and tender...just the happy ending thhat Sasuke deserves. I like the plot, but It could be better. You should never rush your writing. :)

I really, really, really like the ending. Sasuke was a bit OOC, but he is a very complex character that is difficult to get right.
8/1/2008 c11 5Rosebutter22
Aw that was so CUTE! Sasuke probably would really make a good older brother.
7/3/2008 c11 sweetcherry369
Aw...wahst a cute story
7/2/2008 c1 9TheWritingFrog
Very sweet I really enjoyed it...very romantic
6/27/2008 c11 9XAMAYA-CHANX
OMG! I'm loving you to death right now! :] You kept your word. :] Sorry it took me a while to review. But I wanted to pick a day when I knew I had nothing to do. I was reading before I left to summer school but this stupid computer closed the window when I was in a good part. lol Oh, I'm so supporting NarutoxAyumi. lol I was sort of expecting a kiss between Sasuke and Sakura, but that's okay! I'm glad it had a happy ending. :] I loved it LOTS! You kept everyone in character. You're really good at that, you know. And the chapter it's perfect just the way it is. There's no need to rewrite it. So don't worry. Thanks so much for dedicating it to me! *hug* I can't wait to see the new fics you'll bring to us soon. You've inspired me to write once again. THANKS! :]

Love,

Amaya-chan
6/26/2008 c11 19Craftyshipper
Loved it, this was a great story. =]
6/26/2008 c11 5mermaidharmony
hey luv your story!
6/26/2008 c11 2Ladyrouge214
that was a great story
6/20/2008 c6 Haruka Kohaku
I love your story a lot!

But I guess you dunno about the truth about Itachi. Well, you'll be shocked. Anyways, I won't be spoiling you... Hehe...
2/29/2008 c10 Chibi-Roy-Chan
*No! i have to know what happens next*, it's a really well written story and i really want to know what happens next, so please write the next chapter ok!
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »