for Northern Flight

5/14/2015 c29 Yoru
Hey WildIceDragon,

Hopefully this message finds you well. I really like your story and am sorry you have not continued it from this chapter. please know that not everyone is comfortable on commenting even though it is one of the best stories they have ever read ( such as this one of course) if you want more reviews as confidence booster or to help you grow as a writer, you can always publish your story in Wattpad as well. I promise the readers there are very very eager and would seriously request (some even demand since they love the stories they are reading so much ) for more. Dont give up on this hatchling you have bring forth into this world~~

Warmest regards
Yoru
5/24/2012 c10 1notamarshmallowanymore
yay they escaped!
5/24/2012 c9 notamarshmallowanymore
Neena shouldnt have shut the partner of her mind and soul out like that...Eragon wouldn't have done that with Saphira...and i dont think Neena should have done that with Hirador
5/24/2012 c6 notamarshmallowanymore
that was close...i thought they were gonna get caught for sure
5/24/2012 c4 notamarshmallowanymore
Neena and Hirador...good names for them
5/24/2012 c3 notamarshmallowanymore
im glad the unnamed slavegirl has made a friend
5/24/2012 c2 notamarshmallowanymore
im so glad the slavegirl is a Rider...but who is her dragon and what is the girl's name?
5/24/2012 c1 notamarshmallowanymore
good chapter...i just started book 4 of this series
6/21/2011 c29 Sigh
More?
6/11/2011 c11 speedlover
chapter 11, when she releases the stallion and says "help me with the saddle" turac replies, i think you mean to say hirador, but yeah this is a heads up! :) awesome story, loving it so far!
10/30/2009 c20 KELSEY
LONG CHAPTER!LONG CHAPTER!LONG CHAPTER!LONG CHAPTER!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

(Your story is great by the way. ;D)
7/15/2008 c1 1Inspired.Butterfly
Holy cow...this really tugged on my heart...how badly she was treated...but, it's a good start and I can't wait to read the rest...:3
5/29/2008 c1 11sunthorn
I love this story; please update again!
2/15/2008 c29 chris garcia
chapters 1-29 are just outstanding! Keep the good work!
1/21/2008 c29 The Mimi part of Iz and Mimi
please update! i love this story! please i beg of you T.T
253 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »