for Xenosaga IV: Universale Krise

9/30/2012 c1 Guest
not bad eh...
7/23/2007 c2 20Madcap Minstrel
Since Kevin stepped down from his mission, I can't help but wonder if Pellegri is the new Red Testament.

Keep it up! Xenosaga ended on such an incomplete note. It's nice to see what happens next, even if it's just in fanfiction.
2/23/2007 c3 2dbsk9095
Chapter 3 is my favorite. ^^ Lots of chaMOS... Thanks for commenting mine. Yours is awesome. Keep on writing!
2/14/2007 c4 2dragonsnap3712
I wonder...could the black testament be Canaan? Hm...this is going to bug me until you reveal his identity.
2/14/2007 c1 dragonsnap3712
I like this so mush please please please write more!
1/22/2007 c2 1ChronoAzreil
This was such a good read! I love it how you were able to retain the personalities of the characters and still make them appear in a new light, mainly chaos in that aspect. I thought it was a kind of fast that you had all of the characters get together so quickly but you will be able to move the story along faster that way. Keep up the good work and I wait the next chapter!

P.S: I hope to see a very human-like Kos-Mos!
1/19/2007 c1 8Rubedo Kukai Jr
The Testaments are back? Kevin's a girl? Didn't know that...wasn't aware that all of them said 'Master' either...

Also, I like the names for the five...makes them sound like Power Rangers or something...heh. I'm interested to see how everyone else will come into the story. Good luck writing!

Ruby

P.S. This somehow reminds me of Star Ocean...

P.P.S.: Does Universale Krise stand for Universal Crisis?
1/18/2007 c1 4ToTryAgain