for The Naked Truth

JENN
3/7/2008 c1 mrsmagee2011
THAT'S IT! NO WAY!
1/2/2008 c1 547SereneCalamity
That was awesome, absolutely great! I'm so favouriting it!
7/18/2007 c1 abc123456690495435
I just read this! It's phenomenal! (And I totally see the parallels to the Friends' episode!).

Amazing job!
6/23/2007 c1 texasgrrl
this is nice i like how its from an outsiders point of view i like how even though tommy was just as freaked as jude he stood up to protect her
6/8/2007 c1 1Everleigh Rayne
that was really good. lol awsome as hope you keep going with writting more stories coz i luv them al so much lol X elise
5/8/2007 c1 Wolfsong.a la belle etoile
wow... intense! but i loved it!
4/13/2007 c1 11crybaby452
i dont know if i have reviewed on this oneshot before but i love it!
3/2/2007 c1 51Kyraillion
Wow. That was intense.

And amazing.

I absolutely loved it. Everything.

Kyraillion
1/22/2007 c1 BonesFan21
AW that was so sweet! OK so I think u get it now! LOL!

OK well luv it!

Luv u!

Jess xoxo
1/21/2007 c1 1smileon
I loved Shaka's story Void, but I think I love this one more haha. The twist was fantastic. Switching the roles, and then in the heat of the moment have him admit his love. My heart's just all a flutter. :)
1/21/2007 c1 29MyPassionateMusician
wow! that was so good. i feel bad for sadie though. but i love the ending..i love all your stories! -lol- that was really cool..i liked it a lot! great job!
1/21/2007 c1 sreader
wow, once again you've managed to write an amazing story

you captured Saide's thoughts perfectly, and the situation I could really picture happening on the show

this was amazing! I loved it!
1/21/2007 c1 14Davens
Really good! And I think I know which Friends episode it was! It was the one where Phoebe and Chandler had their date, and Monica was in the bathroom, and Rachel and Joey were in the hallway... I love that one! If I'm right...Lol

Great story!

Dark
1/20/2007 c1 Jommygurl06
Wow. This sums up Jommy in one chapter. Great job!
25 Page 1 2 Next »