FanFiction.Net
for Mother Daughter Dynamic

5/2/2007 c5 your tinsel tinkerbell
I love this! I love the angst, and that Abby named her daughter after herself... I'd read another version, if you throw some Carby in it;) Write more angst, you're good at it!
2/20/2007 c4 Guest
dream version please. i really love luka and how he cared for abby
2/12/2007 c4 Color Esperanza
I'm lost...
2/4/2007 c3 4lubyforeverx711
hi there~

im sorry to send a somewhat cold review..but i dont think i can read this fic anymore. without Luka there is no Luby...no family. im sorry. please dont let me discourage you from writing, but im just letting you know that i cant read this anymore. im sorry =(

~allie
2/4/2007 c3 Smile90
Great story.. but sad! :'(

Yes I wanna read the other versions!
2/4/2007 c3 x-xTwisted Nightmarex-x
Update!
2/3/2007 c3 5Bel Vezer
Man, what a downer.

You've done a good job portraying the deep depression she's in. To the point where I have no idea how you could ever realistically write her out of it.

I'm nervous about her self mutilation. Just doesn't sit right. But then again, maybe that's the point.

About the caffeine though. That could be the reason why the baby isn't sleeping. Caffeine passes into breast milk, after all.
1/28/2007 c2 Mrs Eyre
How is Abby thinking she has nothing to remember Luka by when she has his child?

I'd have liked a bit more about her feelings wrt the loss of Luka, rather than the "poor useless me"; I have no sense at all of what it is she thinks she's lost, other than someone to help with the baby. :/
1/28/2007 c2 x-xTwisted Nightmarex-x
Update
1/27/2007 c2 17xfreelifex
Aww how sad
1/25/2007 c1 4lubyforeverx711
no! like ella said! it HAS to be a dream! abby cant handle a girl without luka! please let it be a dream!
1/23/2007 c1 LLF
NO! This has to be a dream! Caught me with all of t he descriptions though! Good job!
1/21/2007 c1 9CarbyLivesOn
good fic, sad ending.
1/21/2007 c1 x-xTwisted Nightmarex-x
Update Soon :]
1/21/2007 c1 4ellabellaboo
What? No! How could you do this? No! Like 'Color Esperanza' said, this has to be a dream... please let it be a dream! Don't do this to us!
17 Page 1 2 Next »