FanFiction.Net
for My dirty Little Secret

1/14/2008 c3 1FallenAngel813
wow this is really descriptive. i like it lols
1/13/2008 c1 Elizabeth Ramirez
i think this story is awesome. it rox
1/13/2008 c19 3forgetMEalways
aw its adorable!
1/13/2008 c17 forgetMEalways
this story is awesome and whoever posted those bad things about it and you are on some messed up crack
1/13/2008 c12 forgetMEalways
i feel like crying think they wont end up together!
1/13/2008 c1 5XxKatZILAxX
ok I have only read one chapter and damn this is awesome
1/13/2008 c19 kim
LOVE!
1/13/2008 c10 Kurlyone91
who ever sent you that review is an idiot this is FANfiction its what the FAN makes up ur doing it well i get the story and love it
1/13/2008 c19 12xXAsuka-chanXx
i loved it your an amazing author AND you even corrupted my mind XD!

i read this in one sitting so forgive me for not giving you more than one review
1/12/2008 c10 93Zephyr Hearts
i love your story. Sorry i haven't reviewed for the other chapters. And don't worry. The person who wrote that horrible review got Sasuke's mother's name wrong it's Mikoto. Besides Sasuke's mom looks good as a Tsubaki. And Seto for his bro -melts-

And just a small little...advice thing...Uhm you need to change your tenses (nouns verbs etc.) if my giving you advice angers you i'm really sorry. But besides the fact. Your story rox monkey skates!

If anyone gives you any more evil reviews, tell me i'll kick their (a)(s)(s)!

MewIchigo24 (a.k.a Stripper Puerto Rican Easily Sexed Up Heroine!)
1/12/2008 c4 2blupomme
oh my god, this is by far one of the best stories i've ever read (even though i'm only on ch. 4xD)!
1/12/2008 c19 1krystalhatake
I really loved this story. You did a great no... fantastic job! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
1/12/2008 c18 krystalhatake
good chapter!
1/12/2008 c19 Shinidama
aww that story was AWESOME.I loved it :
1/12/2008 c19 26Odat
Very cute. My uncle's name was Caleb. Odd that you chose it, it's an unusual name.

A nice ending to a good story. Going to miss it!
1,294 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »