for Right Place, Right Time

6/3/2019 c1 Guest
Good story.
8/11/2018 c1 20thepkrmgc
this is quite funny, nice work!
3/10/2018 c1 48reality deviant
LOL, that was so typical...
2/20/2018 c1 11Vangran
Short, but priceless. And only Ryoga could have pulled that one off.
5/25/2017 c1 DarkDragon2267
The Aventures of Ryoga Hibiki: Android Edition.
This was awesome. I want to see Ryoga inadvertently save several anime worlds while lost.
11/13/2016 c1 CoreDumpError
This was a super fun little crossover! It brings up the interesting question, though, of how Androids 16-18 would fare against the Dark Kingdom.

You'd think it'd be a curbstomp, but when it comes to magic vs. technology, especially from different universes, it's pretty hard to say. I'd sure they'd rip through the youma army like tissue paper, but Beryl is a very powerful witch. I'm not sure how well they'd do against her.
4/22/2016 c1 1Jackalope89
Ah, the Eternally Lost Boy gets lost even more than usual. Crossed into another world, woke up a couple of would-be world threats, and inadvertently saved world! While sending said threats to yet another world...

Only Ryoga. lol
11/28/2015 c1 Cormin12
Oh good god my sides hurt, it's 3 am and I'm trying not to laugh and it hurts sooo bad.
11/11/2015 c1 1Destrark
Ryoga simultaneously dooms the world by waking 17 and 18, then saves it by giving them such bad directions they get lost in another universe. :o Seems legit. Its Ryoga after all. :)
5/26/2015 c1 5Lostfang
Hola me gustó mucho tu historia, nunca habia leído nada parecido, es muy realista la manera en la que escribiste como Ryoga se enfrenta contra esos dos, el final me parecío muy divetido, me gustaria traducirlo al español si pudieras darme tu permiso, ya que creo que a muchos fans les gustaría ésta historia, envíame un MP para saber lo que piensas.

Hi I enjoyed your story very much, I had never read anything like that, it is very realistic the way you portrait Ryoga while faces against those two, the end was very fun to me, I would like to translate it to Spanish if you could give me your permission, as I think many fans would like this story, send me a PM to know what you think.

LostFang
4/23/2015 c1 11sarista wow
Haha, that was gloriously hilarious, I really can't say anything else, nice work!
12/20/2014 c1 1xThomas2
One of my favorites
7/9/2014 c1 Meck Viking
yeah... 18 vs Beryl.. that would go for all of 3 nano seconds. maybe a full second for kicks and grins.
5/18/2014 c1 SeijuroRen
The eternal lost boy. Great story
2/27/2014 c1 kiakom
Now I want to see how the androids do in the sailor moon universe...
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »