for Final Fantasy The ED Connection

4/3/2008 c12 28Pikfan
(Sorry for spamming, but this is for a friend).

Could you read Kingdom Ed and review the story? It would be nice.
12/3/2007 c1 6Mega Mario
Oh! Forgot to mention:

It's great that Tidus is still important, and he's not way in the background like ANOTHER parody. ** But we already know the story through Tidus's eyes. It ought to focus more on the Eds.

Anyway, I hope this can make the story better!
12/3/2007 c11 Mega Mario
You know. This story would be better if most of the dialouge wasn't exactly the same as in the game. I just skipped past most of the chapter because of this. And a lot of the previous chapters, too. Just make up your own dialouge, borrowing from the game's script only when neccesary, and this story will be much better.
12/2/2007 c11 44MonoSheep
sweet job!
12/2/2007 c9 MonoSheep
It was kind of funny, new weapons! That is kind of cute!
12/2/2007 c7 MonoSheep
Sweet work! Keep it up no matter what!
8/19/2007 c10 anonymous
Uh, yeah, I really like the story. It's funny and has a good plot, but there's someone named Redterror with a really similar story. The beginning is similar any way. It's kind of weird.
8/3/2007 c8 MonoSheep
GO EDDY!
8/3/2007 c6 MonoSheep
Great job, but I feel sorry for them in the island!
8/3/2007 c4 MonoSheep
Wow impressive, impressive work!
5/12/2007 c6 6Angelic Gargoyle Artemis
I enjoyed this. Please write more soon. Heh. Edd with a rifle is funny. I like it.
5/11/2007 c6 18YukiMizuno
Wow, nice chapter as always! I can't wait to read more... makes me wonder which Ed will get into the battle with the water boss that'll come up.

And I also like the idea that Wakka doesn't like Double D's weapon. It goes along with the plot that he doesn't like the Al Bhed. Excellent job!
5/4/2007 c5 YukiMizuno
Wow, this is incredibly funny to me! I'm really enjoying this story. Please update whenever you're finished typing the other chapters! =) And I can't wait to see Ed's reaction to Chocobos!

Ed: More big chickens? ^_^ Let me pet!

XD
5/3/2007 c5 6Mega Mario
Gettin' good. Update ASAP! Hmm, I wonder how Wakka will react to Double D's rifle?
5/2/2007 c1 2Retchaka
Interesting story...however, people are not allowed to vote for a story's storyline. Copied from Guidelines:

Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.
21 Page 1 2 Next »