FanFiction.Net
for Just a Little Visit

4/24/2007 c1 167 League Boots
Sweet capture of Sam and Jack just the way I'd loved to have seen them. Loved the easy dialogue and the visuals in the infirmary were quite nice. And kudos to adding SG1 and mentioning the missing member (*sob*); it worked to have Cam, Vala and Teal'c on hand for Sam's recovery - they're SG-1, FCOL! Loved the story, thanks for sharing.
3/21/2007 c1 10Claraon
:) good, i really like it when it's not too corny !
1/25/2007 c1 Guest
loved it
1/25/2007 c1 1gategirl13
naw, that was so sweet! loved it :] :]
1/23/2007 c1 10Kat Spencer
I like it! It's cute, short and sweet...I was inspired by that GREAT Ep, too! It's a little story about Jack visiting Sam in the infimary...something was missing from that ep...JACK! Even though we did get ship, that was nice. And so was your story...keep up the good work! (GREAT work!)
1/22/2007 c1 20L.A. Doyle
I can't believe I just realized you posted this here! I told you I'm no good with fics! :P I really like that episode as well. Your fic very cute and they are so married. Keep writing and not just stalking!
1/22/2007 c1 Disneynut
I'm sorry, but I am lost. Where is Daniel suppose to be? I can be very dense somethimes.
1/22/2007 c1 14AT Fan
Hey great job and I am working on an episode tag to this one myself. Best episode in a long time. like the team element as well.
1/22/2007 c1 feb04
really good , are you sure you don't want to continue with this !
1/22/2007 c1 9Natters