for This Year's Love

8/5/2020 c17 jankatkaromka
F*k you for this final.
I like to cry at the end of good story, but for the good and sweet things. Not to mourn the great caracter who died in sleep.
Damn
I guess, my emotions are the proof that it is good story, that kept me interested.
But the final scrued me.
Still thanks.
7/2/2020 c17 6starlite22
Disappointing ending, pleas add an alternative version where she lives.
7/21/2019 c17 3romabeachgirl
Even though I'd read this story before and knew how it ended, I wanted to believe I would find a different ending. I loved the first sixteen chapters but I always hate when either one of the dies. Kudos for the "unexpected" ending. Thanks for sharing.
7/21/2019 c16 romabeachgirl
I so enjoyed the exchange between Scarlett and her sister. The man to man conversation with Rhett and Wade is hopefully the first of many. That would be a great "one shot"- hint hint
7/21/2019 c15 romabeachgirl
I love that you allow these characters to be their complicated selves rather than try to fix them immediately. This conversation was more than necessary and you wrote both characters brilliantly.
7/21/2019 c14 romabeachgirl
I'm glad that Scarlett is not simply giving in to Rhett. He needs to clearly and honestly admit that he loves her otherwise nothing will change or improve with them. Your last sentence (the last two actually) are brilliant. I'm glad I don't need to wait for an update (FTE hint, hint) and can simply read the next chapter.
7/21/2019 c13 romabeachgirl
Until Rhett and Scarlett literally bumped into each other I was worried that he wouldn't find her. Yeah! Now let's see if they have a mature conversation. I'm so glad we are not going to Ireland.

Since it was in your author's note (and I fully realize I am more than a decade behind) I request an update of FTE. I'm sure a few others would appreciate it as well...
7/21/2019 c12 romabeachgirl
Thank goodness Scarlett talked herself out of going to Ireland but Rhett needs to hurry up in case Scarlett decides that she can't stay in Savannah. The conversation between Scarlett and Suellen seemed plausible and it's nice to see Wade's thoughts. I'm wondering if Rosemary and Suellen would be fast friends if given the opportunity to meet. I dislike both of them. This chapter was a nice change from previous ones as we got to see what Scarlett was thinking.
7/21/2019 c11 romabeachgirl
Rosemary and Rhett are so similar. Poor Eleanor. I wonder if Scarlett is still in Savannah or whether she's already left for Ireland. I can't wait to see what you do with this story.
7/21/2019 c10 romabeachgirl
The last line was fantastic! I can't wait for Rhett and Rosemary's conversation. If only Rhett had been thinking clearly, he would have thought to ask the aunts earlier. This was such a good chapter.
7/20/2019 c9 romabeachgirl
Wow! Rhett's nightmares are freaky in comparison to Scarlett's. I'm glad he never removed his ring.
7/20/2019 c8 romabeachgirl
This chapter was way too short especially when it finishes with Rhett removing his wedding band (which I love that he wore because most men didn't at this point). Hopefully, Ross has better luck and Rhett can put that ring back where it belongs. This is soooo much better than that book!
7/20/2019 c7 romabeachgirl
My favorite line this far: "my side, Scarlett's side and the truth". The possibility of a pregnancy should spur Rhett into action. I'm surprised that Ross escaped Rhett's wrath. Doesn't he know who he's confessing to?
7/20/2019 c6 romabeachgirl
Your writing provides us with great insight into Rhett's thoughts and actions. If Rhett were sober and thinking clearly maybe he would think to ask his mother or Scarlett's aunts where Scarlett is but then this lovely story would be shorter...nevermind.
7/20/2019 c5 romabeachgirl
You can definitely feel Rhett's growing sense of desperation in this chapter. Having run out of options in Atlanta what will he do next? I also hope that Rosemary's deception catches up to her.
300 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »